Zayn Imagine for Sophie

You and your friend went to a party at Zayn’s house.

You guys were playing truth or dare.

“Sophie,your turn!” Niall says.

“Truth or dare?” Liam says.

“Dare!” You say happily.

“Ok then you have to go in Zayns room and have sex with him.” Harry says.

You had a crush on Zayn, you could tell he kind of liked you,but you weren’t for sure.

“Yes! But how are we going to tell if they actually did it?” Your bff says. She knew you had a crush on Zayn.

“Harry,why?” Liam shouts.

“Why not!” Harry says.

“Alright now go on you two.” Louis says.

“Wait are you two ok with this dare?” Niall asked you and Zayn.

“I’m down with it, Sophie are you?”

“Yeah” you stay calm on the outside but on the inside you were excited.

Then all your friends and the boys pushed you guys in the room. You could feel them listening right by the door.

“Alright then lets do this” Zayn says to you.

“Ok” you say as you start pulling off your clothes,then he does too.

Zayn grabs you,and puts you on the bed. You two felt like you had to get it over with cause the others were listening,so he puts his dick inside of your pussy and starts banging you hard from the start. His hips hit yours everytime he hit your g-spot. His whole dick was inside of you, it felt so good. As he’s going in and out fast the bed headboard starts banging against the wall. Your boobs were going up and down with every deep thrust.

“Oh Zayn! I’m about to cum” You moan loud enough for everyone else to hear.

“Me too Sophie!” He says right before you reached the climax together.

“They actually did it!” You hear Louis laugh from behind the door.

“Shut up Louis!” Your friend whisper shouted to him.

You and Zayn put your clothes back on fast.

“Zayn,I have something to tell you” you say.

“What Sophie?” He asked.

“I uh I have had a crush on you for quite a while” you say nervously.

“I felt the same about you babe, but I didn’t think you liked me.” He said.

“Really? We should hang out sometime.” You say.

“I would love to” Zayn says as he passed you his number. “Call me babe” he said. 

After what had happened,you were happy Harry had dared you to do that. You give Zayn a quick kiss before you two walk back out.

“Yay!” Harry screamed.

“How did it go?” Your friend said pretending as if she hadn’t heard what went on.

“Really good,actually” you say.

“I’m impressed” Niall says.

“That was a great dare” Louis says to Harry. 

“Naughty naughty” Liam says.

As you were about to leave with your friend,you hugged Zayn and said “we should do this another time,alone.”

“Yeah,bye Sophie!” Zayn smiles at you.