Louis Imagine

You and Louis are at a carnival and its your birthday. He takes you do all the rides but saves the best for last: The Superman(@ 6flags). You laugh at his choice but follow him on to the ride. You sit on the very back. He rubs your thigh and kisses you deeply. You just laugh and brush it off. The ride starts and when you get to the top he yells ‘Superman is here’ and the ride starts. When the ride finishes your hair is tossed and you were still screaming, he was laughing, and you got off. He takes you to the side and kisses you again and smiles “We have to go home for your birthday surprise,” he tells you.

You race home confused but excited. He carries you bridal style into the house when you arrive there. “Sarah, meet me in the bed room in five minutes.”

You looked at him confused as he ran up the stairs. After five anticipated minutes you walked upstairs slowly and into your room to Louis in his superman underwear and a cape.

He strutted over to you “I want to be your superman.” he whispered to you and he kissed your neck sending tingles down your spine.

You moaned a bit as he slowly undressed you. You two havent had sex yet because he felt as if you weren’t ready. Apparently you are now.

“I want you Lou” You moan to him and he pushed you on the bed.

He got to his knees and pulled of your underwear with his teeth. He slowly licked up your slit and you moaned his name. He slowly stuck two fingers into you and you moaned loudly.

“So I see you like your present,” he tease you and you grab his hard on through his underwear, he moans “So I see you like it,” you tease back.

He thrusts his fingers faster into you and you scream out in pleasure “Lou I’m gonna cum.”

He curves his fingers hitting your gspot every time and you cum screaming his name.

You got onto you knees and pulled off his boxers. You took his head in your mouth and swirled your tongue around it and he moaned your name as you took all of him in your mouth. You bob your head and massage your shaft and he stopped you “I want to cum in you” he moans and you instantly get wet.

He gets ontop of you and slowly pushes into you. He moan his name and he moan yours. He lets you ajust before thrusting into you hard and moaning your name between thrusts.

“Oh God Sarah” he moans “I’m gonna cum.

You scream his name making him thrust harder and faster. He thrusts one last time screaming your name and cumming into you and you cum on him.

He rides out his orgasm and lies beside you. “Worth the wait?”

You smile, nod and, kiss him.

“Happy Birthday Sarah, I love you.”