◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to read somewhere else." the light blonde stated then gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Look I'm sorry I don't know what she did okay. But she seems really sorry about it. Give her a second chance." the black haired boy stated then patted the girl's shoulder before leaving.

"I'm over reacting. I should be the one saying sorry." The Hufflepuff girl stated turing around.

"Nah It's all good see ya later Rosie." The Slytherin boy said pocketing.

"Yeah Cya." The light blonde said then left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

'This kid...Blonde hair...Ocean eyes...She's...She's me? I mean I can't remember anything that happened before I was six.Is it possible I'm the girl in my dreams?' The light blonde asked herself as she walked in the hallway. As per usual she bumped into someone.

"Just the person I was looking for." a familiar voice stated as Roseline picked up her books.

"Me?" she asked still picking up her books.

"Yeah you where have you been the whole morning?" The dark blonde stated helping the girl pick up her books.

"Reading. So what have you guys decided to do since we're not going to Hogsmeade?" The light blonde asked grasping a certain book in her arms.

"Wait and see." the dark blonde stated before running of. The light blonde giggled and followed her.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Meanwhile at The carriages

"Where the hell were you N." the brown haired boy asked the fellow Slytherin.

"I was talking with Roseline, Theo. Had to help out." the black haired boy stated swiping his hair back.

"Thanks for stepping in for me Noah but I did some really terrible things back then..." the brown haired girl stated as she put her hands in her sweaters pockets.

"Hey. It doesn't matter what you did cause I have a feeling your sister will forgive you." The black haired boy said ruffling the girl's hair.

"Hey! My hair!" the brown haired girl exclaimed.

"You guys let's get going." the brown haired boy stated joining in.

"Okay then Theo." the black haired boy stated.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Back at the castle

"So I was thinking we could do a prank. We get the boys to come here and then launch water balloons at them." the dark blonde explained

"That's pretty good." the light blonde stated nodding.

"We're definitely doing it!" the brown haired girl exclaimed

"What's up girls what you guys doing?" a voice asked from behind them.

"Nothing Harry." the brown haired girl stated hiding the parchment with the plans behind her.

"The plan." the dark blonde mouthed to the girls.

"We need to go to the um-uh toilet yeah Rosie you can stay here." the brown haired girl stated then run off with the dark blonde.