◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Wanna share a dorm Rosie?" the younger Diggory asked.

"Yeah I don't know anyone else." the older Greenwood said

"Hey!I can hear you ya know!" said the older Diggory.

"Sorry want to share dorm?" The older Greenwood asked sarcastically making Cedric blush bright red.

"I thought so!" she added to her statement making the younger Diggory laugh.

"Sharing a dorm with you is going to be fun!" Celia said to her friend.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The great hall was now almost empty. Most of the first years were at their dorms.It was just Roseline,Celia,Cedric, Malcom, Samuel and Symone

The older Greenwood then noticed two people she didn't see at the sorting.The few people who were at the hall then moved to the Gryffindor table.

"Harry! Ron!Where the hell where you!" said the younger Lupin.

"You look like the whooping willow got you!" Malcom said to the second years.

"Oh it did!Real bad!Saw it all from my dorm window!" said the older Greenwood.

"We better head to our dorms.We don't want Dumbles to get the wrong idea." said the older Lupin.

"What wrong idea Sam?" the younger Lupin asked her brother.

"He could think we're forming an alliance or something!" the boy said to his sister.

"Whatever Samuel!Don't be a bummer!" the younger Diggory said.

"I mean we would though!" Malcom grinned as Samuel nudged him.

"Okay whatever!Let's go girls they must be worried about you!" said the older Diggory.

"Fine!" the blonde girl said to her cousin.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow!" the two blonde Hufflepuffs said at the same time.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥  

"Ok girls there's no password.But this barrel of here is the entry.Take your wand and tap it in the Rhythm 'Helga Hufflepuff' .You get it wrong, we'll all be drenched in vinegar!" said the older Diggory to the two blonde girls.

"Uh you go first Lia!" said the older Greenwood.The younger Diggory walked up to the barrel and did as instructed.

"LIA!YOU DID IT WRONG!" said her cousin who was now drenched in vinegar.

"Wow I wonder if the other houses have it this hard?" the light blonde asked as she squeezed her robe sleeve.

"Not all.Gryffindor and Slytherin have passwords.Nothing happens when they get them wrong. But Ravenclaw get the password wrong you stay out till someone else comes." The older Diggory said.

"Why is it like that?" his cousin asked.

"Cause it's clear that Helga and Rowena were way smarter than Godrick and Salazar!" said the older Greenwood.The Diggorys glared at her in surprise.