◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So Rosie..." the younger Diggory said to her dorm mate as she dried her hair."The other day you said you had powers?"

"Oh yeah about them..." the lights blonde said closing her book."I-could kinda-like-uh- talk to - um-uh animals-like-I understand what they say-uh stuff like that- I can-lik-e uh talk-like their-langua-ages-or whatev-er they-call-it..." 

"I literally understood nothing!" the dark blonde said blinking severaly.

"Ok..." the light blonde said the breathed in," So I can understand what animals say and I can talk to them in their type of language or whatever you call it..." 

"Woah!So cool!"  the  the younger Diggory exclaimed.Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" the older Greenwood shouted as someone opened the door.

"How are you girls not asleep?" the voice of Cedric Diggory rang in their dorm.

"Why are you in the girls dorm?What if-" the older Greenwood was about to finish her statement.

"NO!Please just don't say what you were about to say.I know." he said blushing bright red.

"I love when you do this Rosie.Just like feast day!" the younger Diggory said then laughed.

"Whatever.I'll go now you girls sleep." the fourth year Hufflepuff said then left closing the door behind him.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Could you not tell anyone about this." the light blonde told her.

"Sure." the dark blonde said.

"Night Rosie!"  she stated as she slipped into her sheets.

"Night Lia!" the light blonde said as she switch off the lights.

In Roseline's dreams:

"Don't do that!" a red haired woman said.

"Sowwy mama." the two year old toddler said.

"Go play with Harry" the woman said

"Okway mama." the toddler said in a sad voice then walked away.

"So there is another Potter!" Roseline thought to herself.She then saw the toddler at the door of the room.

"lwets plway hwide awnd sweek!" the blonde haired toddler said.

"Ywes.Get ewvewryonwe." the black haired toddler said.

"I'll sweek." another toddler said.

"That might be the other Potter." the older Greenwood said to herself.

End of dream.

The light blonde awoke from her dreams to find no one else but herself in her dorm.She got ready and dashed to the common room.

"Hey Ced!Have you seen Lia?" the blonde said as she brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Yes,she left for the library earlier this morning.Like about five a.m." the fourth year Hufflepuff said as he looked away from his book.

"She gets up too early!" the light blonde said brushing her robes.

"Yeah she always did at home." the boy said as he stared at the first year.

"What I've got something on my face or..." the blonde asked the fourth year.