◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝐎 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Uh- what happened?" the light blonde asked as she tried getting up.

"Ouch-" she said rubbing her head

"Oh, Thank God you're awake! I thought you- um- well, you know." the blue-eyed boy said, stretching out his hand.

"Way to tell her she could have 'died' Mal-" the older Lupin stated rolling his eyes.

"ROSIE!" the light blonde heard someone shout. She turned to see the dark blonde running towards them.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to Miss Pomfrey?" the dark blonde asked with worry on her face.

"No, I'm fine, Celia." The light blonde said.

"Are you sure? I saw you faint while I was on the pitch-" the younger Diggory said with her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Yes. I'm okay Lia." the light blonde said.

¦◇¦

"So we won by default? But Ced got the snitch and Harry got injured. We NEED that rematch!" The dark blonde explained to her friend who was brushing her hair.

"Yeah, default isn't good enough, we would have won without the dementors too, you know." the light blonde commented on her friend's statement.

"Oh well, Night Rosie." the dark blonde said snuggling into her blanket.

"Night Lia." the light blonde said as she blew out the candles.

In Roseline's dreams

"CASP YOU GIT!!" The black-haired woman shouted as she picked the toddler up.

"WHAT DID I DO MAR?" The brown-haired man said, running into the kitchen.

"YOU LEFT THE TODDLER IN THE KITCHEN ALONE SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT!" the black -haired woman scolded her brother.

"I had some important mail to attend to!!" the brown-haired man explained to his older sister.

"WE GOT TRUSTED BY OUR NIECE TO TAKE CARE OF ELLIE AND YOU DO THIS!" the black-haired woman said, putting the toddler down.

"Grandma plwease stwop shouwting." the blonde toddler who had flour all over her face said clinging onto the woman's leg.

"I'm sorry, Ellie." the black-haired woman said, picking up the toddler.

"Now let's get you cleaned up. I'm still mad at you Casp." the black-haired woman said then kissed the toddler's forehead.