◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Timeskip to February cause why not,

"It's been two months. How the hell have they not come up with something!" The older Diggory exclaimed.

"Calm down Ced." The blue eyed boy said to his friend.

"Let's just think of Valentine's day ya know." The older Lupin said the two boys.

"Making matters worse Sam.You know." The blue eyed boy said then nudged his friend.

"Oh yeah forgot." the grey eyed boy said scratching the back of his neck.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Next day,

"Arg Valentine's." the light blonde groaned sitting next to the black haired girl.

"I like Valentine's." the younger Lupin said to her freind.

"I HaTe it."the light blonde said before a dwarf came over to them and handed each one of them some cards,Roseline having the most.

"Dang.I wouldn't hate it if I were you." the brown haired girl muttered as her eyes widened.

"I've got four.What about you?" the brown haired girl asked.

"I think ten or more I'm too lazy to count." the light blonde groaned.

"Let's read some of your's Rosie." the younger Lupin said taking one.

"OoOo...Harry Potter...." the girl added to her statement.

"GiVe Me ThaT." the light blonde said snatching the letter from her.

"Meh." The brown haired girl shrugged

"Holy Shamoly...Draco Malfoy...?" the girl said in surprise. 

"Woah.I'll take that too." the light blonde said taking the letter as the younger Lupin stared at her with pleading eyes.

"Arg Fine last one." the light blonde groaned.

"Nice...Cedric Diggory." The brown haired girl grinned, then gave back the letter too the light blonde.

"Ya know I'm just going to read these myself. Thanks." the girl said standing up.She barely even walked a a meter when she bumped into someone.That caused her to fall making the letters fly every where.

"Oh shit." the blonde said then tried standing up.

"Here let me help you." the brown haired boy said stretching out his hand.

"Thanks Theodore." she said as he help her stand up.

"I owed you one." the boy stated helping her pick up the letters.

"Well here you go." he said giving the letters to her secretly slipping another one with them.

"See you later Theo." the girl said then left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Let's just hope they wrote something good..." the light blonde said taking three for the other eleven.

"Aaw. Draco apologized and wants to be friends." the light blonde said putting the letter away.

"Kinda Cute.Glad he likes being friends with me." the girl said putting the older Diggory's letter away.