◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

These past few days have been hard for the Hufflepuff girl .I mean we get it she misses one of her best friends .And the Gryffindor red head seemed to have ditched them.She talked to no one.She was just distant.So make that two best friends lost.The league had now lost two members.But they were sure one would come back.

"Lockhart's making a dueling club." the younger Lupin said as she and the light blonde walked to Herbology.

"I honestly don't care." the older Greenwood said as she opened the Green house door.

"Ok class today we'll be dealing with Mandrakes today." she said as she gave everyone earmuffs.

"The second years did this too.But it seems we need more Mandrakes than we thought." she said as she wore a pair of pink earmuffs.

"The cry of a mandrake is very fatal and can even lead to death.Since these are babies their crys will not be as bad but they could knock you out for hours.Earmuffs on." she said then took out a pot.She removed the mandrake from one pot and put it in another.All the first years did as she did.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"So Ginny's just going to pretend we don't exist?" the younger Lupin said as she sat down.

"I guess so." the blonde said as she pushed her hair out of her face.

"So are you going to Lockfart's dueling club?" the light blonde asked.

"Of course I'm going." the brown haired girl said.

"If you're going.I'm coming with." the light blonde said.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"You girls here too,Cool." the older Lupin stated as he ruffled his sister's hair.

"Sam!Stop you know I hate that." his sister exclaimed.

"Here comes Lockfart." the blue eyed boy said as the teacher walked in with another proffesor following behind him.

"Gather round,gather round.Can everyone see me?Can you all here me?Excellent!" the golden haired Professor said.

"Let me introduce you to My assistant,Professor Snape." he stated, "he knows a tiny bit of  dueling himself."

"Symone.I bet you five galleons that Snape's better than Lockfart." the blue eyed boy murmured to the league.

"I know Snape's better It's soooo clear." the younger Lupin murmured making the league giggle.

"-and has supportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin.Now I don't want any youngsters to worry-you'll still have your potions teacher when I'm through with him. Never fear!" 

"More like we hope we won't have you when he's through." the older Lupin muttered making the league giggle again.

The two professors faced each other then bowed.They raised their wands in front of them.

"As you see we're holding our in the accepted combative position.On the count of three,we'll cast our first spells.Neither of us will be aiming to kill ,of course." the golden haired professor said to the students.

"But we wanted you dead." the older Diggory murmured making the league giggle for the third time.

"One-two-three..." the golden haired professor counted down.

"Expelliarmus!" the black haired professor shouted making a dazzling red light come out of his wand.And before you knew it Lockfart was blasted into a wall.

"Told ya." the blue eyed boy said to his friends then did a handshake with the other two boys.

"Well there we have it-" the professor talked while the light blonde didn't pay attention.

"I'll see you guys later.This is boring." the girl said.

"No way Rose! Remember Petrified." the older Diggory said as she walked away.

"Pfft fine!" she said then pouted.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde watched as the red haired Slytherin disarmed her 'brother' .The golden haired professor called on the boy who lived and Malfoy to have a duel.

"Scared Pottah!" the platinum blonde said.

"You wish." the black haired boy spat.

Everyone stared at this.It was like a long awaited battle.

"On the count of three.You cast a spell to disarm you oppoment.Only to disarm.One-tw-" before the professor could finish the older Potter went flying across the platform.

The Slytherins laughed at this.He then got up and used the same spell the older Malfoy had used on him.

"I SAID DISARM ONLY!" the golden haired professor screeched as the older Malfoy conjured a spell that made a snake appear.

"Don't move Potter.I'll get rid of It for you." the black haired professor said as he walked towards the snake.

"Allow me Professor Snape." Lockhart said then spat out a spell that made the snake fly up.It came down angrier than before then started hissing at a Hufflepuff boy.

"Leave him alone!" the older Potter said thinking he was speaking english.

"I said to LEAVE HIM ALONE." he said in parseltongue then glared at the snake making it cower in fear.

"He just spoke parseltongue!" the older Diggory exclaimed to the league.

"What do you mean.I actually 
understood him..." the light blonde said but murmured the last statement.

"You actually what Rose?" the younger Lupin asked her friend.

"Nothing I'll be heading to my dorm now." she said then walked away.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"They actually thought I was going to the common room.Pfft" the blonde said as she walked around the halls.

"Woah.What's that light." she murmured as she walked towards it.She found herself in what seemed to be a bedroom.There were pictures on the walls and an old dusty piano near the sofa.

"Wow." she said as she looked at one of the pictures.

"I'll come back here later." she said then put the picture frame down.

"For all I know this could be a haunted room so I'm just going to go to my dorm now." she said then walked out closing the door behind her.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The door of Hufflepuff common room flang open to reveal the light blonde.Almost half of the Hufflepuff were there.She then made her way to her dorm.

"Welp another night alone." she said the flicked her wand causing the lights in the room to go off.She the put her wand on the night stand and drifted of to dreamland.As we all know by now a very unusual dreamland.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
This is shitty haha :")