◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏⨟ 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Where the heck does this lead to?" the light blonde stated while walking into the tunnel under the whooping willow.

"Sam and I come here a lot. To see wheth- Op never mind." the blue eyed boy said changing the subject.

"Whether what Mal?" the light blonde asked curiously.

"Nothing." the boy said then flicked his wand. "Lumos."

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"He must be here..." The blue eyed boy mumbled.

"Who must be here?" The light blonde asked facing him.

"I must be here." voice said from behind them.

"Dad!" the blue eyed boy said then hugged the black haired man.

I'm so confused right now. He said his parents died... The light blonde thought.

"Um- sorry to interrupt this reunion... But didn't you say your parents... uh well... died." the light blonde stated nervously.

"Well I meant my mom and step dad...I would tell you more but." the blue eyed boy said then looked at the black haired man.

"A lot of things went down when I was Azkaban...Sad that one of them was you getting a step father..." the black haired man muttered.

"Don't be he was a trashy excuse for a dad anyways. Mom never liked him." the blue haired boy stated.

"Can you guys have a reunion another time? I think it's morning now." the light blonde said rubbing her eyes.

"Same person who couldn't sleep some minutes ago." the blue eyed boy said then laughed.

"Bye Dad..." the boy added to his statement.

"Love you Mal." the black haired man said hugging his son.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"What time do you think it is?" the light blonde asked.

"Like about two a.m. I think." the blue eyed boy said to the girl who was about ten or less inches shorter than him.

"At least it's not three a.m." the light blonde said before hearing a stick crack.Malcom thought fast and pulled her into a bush.

"The Centaurs are trying to track him down. We need to keep a low profile so we don't get detention." The blue eyed boy whispered.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Wake up Rosiieee." the dark blonde said shaking the girl.

"Why bother just do this." the brown haired girl said then jumped on the light blonde's sleeping bag.

"Ow!" the light blonde groaned.

"Sorry." the brown haired girl said then laughed.

"Rise and Shine." the dark blonde said dragging the light blonde out of her sleeping bag.

"Noooo. I want to sleep!" the light blonde screeched.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The hall ways were filled with chattering students.All they could talk about was Sirius black and the tower insident.

"He tried to kill me." the red haired Gryffindor screeched.

"And we thought Draco was dramatic." The light blonde whispered to the blue eyed boy making him choke on his water.

"You too Mal. You've joined Rosie's choking on water tradition." the red haired Hufflepuff said making the league laugh.

"Very funny Red that's why I didn't want to pair up with you at Hogsmeade." the blue eyed boy stated sarcastically.

"Ouch." the red head said pretending to be hurt.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"What a boring day." the younger Lupin groaned

"I know right. No activity .No drama no nothing." the younger Diggory muttered.

"Speaking of Drama here come two now." the brown haired boy said.

"What is it this time Madelyn." the light blonde spat.

"I just wanted to say....That I'm actually really sorry...For being the worst sister and for everything...
Again Really sorry. Goodbye now." the younger Greenwood said then left.

"I'm dreaming right?" the light blonde asked her friends after her sister left.

"I think I'm dreaming too." the dark blonde stated.

"Sorry to break it to ya. That shit went down." the brown haired girl said making everyone laugh.

"About time it did."

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
I talk like I write any better nowadays lmfao, she wrote an okay chapter.