◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey Mom.Could I maybe go to dance classes again?" the light blonde asked her mother after closing the car door.

"Sure.As long as you can do singing classes as well." her mother told her.

"Of course I will thanks mom." the girl said happily as she buckled her seat belt.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde made her way to her bedroom.She did her night routine and went to bed.

In Roseline's dreams

"Ya know that half mermaids get their tails at thirteen some times even later." a brown haired nine year old told a six year old blonde.

"Wait how did mom get legs though?" the light blonde asked the eight year old.

"She said some weird magic or something.She said if we ever get our tails we could still be human if we wanted.But we could be both.I wanna be both when I turn thirteen when I'm at Hogwarts!" the brown haired boy said to his sister?

"Me too." the blonde haired six year old said.

End of dream.

"Mermaids?" the light blonde asked herself as she sprang out of bed.She then remembered.

Flashback

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"How about this. I don't have a name for it yet.But it's made with Nether ocean mermaid scales they look more human that the black lake ones!" He said then let out a laugh

"Here ya go!" He said giving it to me

I stared at it a bit then flicked it. Sparkles came out of the wand forming a dolphin.

End of flashback.

Oh yeah.Mermaids.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So what are you guys planing to do."  the light blonde asked her two friend as she did her a stretch.

"Oh you wait.It's all planned." the red head said the high fived the brown haired boy.

"Okay then." the light blonde said before her attention was diverted to some one familiar across the room.

"Come on." she said then grabbed her friends hands.

"Woah Rosie.Slow down." the brown haired boy stated.

"Whatever." she said then let them go.

"Hey Rose.Didn't know you went to this dance class." the light blonde said.

"Oh My Gosh." the red haired girl said then hugged the light blonde.

"Rose we've got t-" the platinum blonde said."Roseline?" 

"Oh Hey Draco." the light blonde waving.

"I didn't know you went here." the platinum blonde.

"I used to.But I just came back today." the light blonde said before was nudged by one of the boys.

"Ow." she groaned.

"I'm Aaron.And she talks too much!" the brown haired boy exclaimed.

"I'm Connor.And he's not lying." the red head said.

"I'm Rose and this is Draco." the red haired girl stated.

"We'll see you guys later we need to get to work." the two boys said before dragging the light blonde back to their original position

•~☆《♤◇♧♡》☆~•

What seems like an eternity later

"Watch." the red head said nudging the light blonde.A few moments later the three burst out in laughter.Diana was covered in yellow paint.She screeched in terror.

"Good job guys." the light blonde said then high fived the two boys.The two Slytherin girls exited the studio with embarrassment 
written on their faces.

"You did that?" the red haired girl asked them.

"Yes." the brown haired boy said.

"All on us." the red haired boy stated.

"You guys are awesome." the platinum blonde stated.

"Thanks dude." the two boys said at the same time.

"Seems like everyone HATES Madelyn and Diana." an older girl said.

"Oh I'm Erin." the girl stated then shook hands with the three.

"Aaron." 

"Connor."

"Roseline." 

They all introduced themselves and became friends?I guess

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
This is actually not that bad of a chapter anyways bye now Idk why you've gotten this far cuz 13/14 year old me had no writing talent I'm just beautifying her chapters, it's all I can do cause I can't edit cause of time and I want to start the next part of this series.