◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The three Slytherins and The Hufflepuff talked for a while.The Gryffindor on the other hand didn't seem to want to have anything to do with them.

"You know,your not so bad Malfoy." The light blonde said to the Slytherin boy.

"Really.Your just so nice Roseline." the red head said.

The potions room door flang open to reveal two Slytherins Roseline loathed and a few other students.

"Arg them." the platinum blonde said then rolled his eyes.

"I know right.They're awful gits." the dark skinned boy said.

"Why's Snape given so many people detention?" the black haired boy asked then a professor walked in.

"Evening students I believe you all have a reason of being here." the herbology teacher said to them.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The students were assigned in groups.Each group had different things to do in different classes.The light blonde's group,which consisted of her potions group and five other students, was to clear the potions class.

"Easy.Just use this spell." the light blonde said then flicked her wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa." she said making a bottle float all the way to her sister.Just then the platinum blonde nudged her making her drop the potion.The potion poured on the two Slytherin girls who were Madelyn and Diana of course.They screeched in disgust and tried to wipe it of themselves.

"Oh My Gosh.Draco!" the light blonde screeched at her newly found friend.

"Sorry." the blonde said.

"Got to admit it though, that was funny." the dark skinned boy said then high fived the platinum blonde.

"YOU!" the younger Greenwood shouted as she walked towards the five.

"THIS IS YOUR DOING." she added to her statement.

"And what are YOU going to do about it?" the light blonde asked her sister.

"I'M GO-" the brown haired girl said before being cut off.

"Miss Greenwood." the herbology professor said to the girl who was covered in green goo.Honestly all potions are some type of goo.

"Um Professor Sprout." the brown haired girl said.

"I do not tolerate any of this behavior.Kindly go back to your position." the professor said to her.

"Bu-" the girl said trying to defend herself.

"No buts back to your position." the female professor said pointing at where Madelyn was before all this happened.The girl walked away even angrier than she was before the potion spilled on her.

As soon as the professor walked out of the class,the five burst into laughter.Including the boy who lived this time.

"Good job you did there." the black haired Slytherin boy said.

"Not really what I did but thanks." the light blonde said to the boy who was currently sitting next to Theodore Nott.

"I'm Noah Miller by the way." the black haired boy said.

"Roseline Greenwood." the light blonde said then went back to working with her friends.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥