◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was about two weeks since the sorting.The older Greenwood and her friends were outside.

"Ha!I win again!" the younger Lupin said as she did her victory dance.She had won her tenth round of wizard chess.

"No fair!" the younger Diggory groaned.

"You could have won If you used the queen instead of the bishop you know." the older Greenwood said.

"Oh great!The quidditch team's here." the younger Diggory muttered pointing at the Slytherins.

"Even worse the Gryffindor quidditch team's here too!" the brown haired girl groaned.

"I heard Malfoy got in recently, his father bought the whole team Nimbus 2001's." she added to her statement then let out a sigh.

"Isn't that cheating though." the red head asked.

"I think so though it's not in the rules." the older Greenwood and younger Lupin said at the same time.

"Hey!Stop coping me!" they said at the same time.

"No YOU stop coping me!"  they said standing up facing each other this made their friends burst out laughing.They laughing then died down when they saw Ron Weasley on the ground.

"Is he okay?" the younger Diggory asked.

"Let's go check it out." the older Greenwood said grabbing the younger Malfoy and the younger Potter's hands.

"And what's going on here!" she said in a scolding tone.

"None of your business mudblood!"  Malfoy spat making the Slytherins laugh.

"Honestly what else would I expect from someone as immature as you' the older Greenwood said making the Slytherins stare at her.

"I wouldn't stare if I were you guys.The first years did that they're basically afraid of her now." the younger Diggory said.

"They're first years there's a difference between us and you."Flint said.

"Oh shut up!You don't act any different."  said the older Greenwood snapped at the Slytherins.

"Arg.Why are we even talking to you!" the younger Lupin groaned.

"Let's go."

"See ya!Mudblood!"  the older Malfoy spat making the Slytherins laugh again.

"You okay Ron?" the older Greenwood asked.

"Say something." Hermione said.The red headed boy then pucked out a slug.

"Ew!" all the girls screeched as Colin took a picture.

"Wow!Can you turn him around Harry?" the short boy asked.

"No Colin.Get out of the way!" the older Potter said.

"Just take him to Hagrid.He'll know what to do." The younger Lupin stated with a yuckish expression oh her face.

"Woah.Malfoy's really getting beaten up." the younger Lupin said pointing at where they were .

"MISS ROSE!"  Professor Mcgonagall shouted at the red head.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"And I was like I wouldn't stare if I were you.The first years did it now they're afraid of her.And Flint was like there's a difference between us and you.And Rose was like Oh shut up you don't act like it!" said the younger Diggory who was now at Hufflepuff table explaining today's events to her cousin.

"Woah Rose you really snapped at them!" the older Diggory said to the light blonde who just let out a sigh and played with her food.

"You okay Rosie?" asked the younger Diggory.

"Yeah yeah all good." the light blonde responded in a low tone.

"Something seems wrong Rose.Go on you can tell us." the older Diggory said rubbing the blondes shoulder.

"It's just that I didn't mean to scare the first years.My emotions kind of got out of hand.And now no one ever talks to me in class." Roseline said sadly.

"No need for them!You've got me and Symone and Ginny too!" the younger Diggory said cheerfully making the light blonde's smile light up.

"Yeah." the light blonde said smiling.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Miss Greenwood." the black haired Professor stated."You and Miss Lupin have done remarkably well in last week's test.There for from tomorrow,you two will have potions with the second years." 

"Which Miss Greenwood?" the two Greenwood's asked at the same.

"Hufflepuff of course." Professor Snape said. "That would be ten points for Hufflepuff and ten points for Ravenclaw."

"But you on the other hand Madelyn.Failed your test terribly.You might have to retake it."  He added to his statement while the blonde's friends tried to hold in their laughter.

"The rest of you had average marks." the professor said waving his wand making the answer sheets appear in front of their owners.The younger Greenwood looked at hers in shock then looked behind at her sister whose friends were showering her with praises.

"I can't believe it!This is the first time Snape hasn't favored a Slytherin." the younger Diggory said.

"Maybe it's because Madelyn's an exceptionally annoying git!" the younger Lupin said making her friends burst out laughing.

"On with the class!" the Professor said.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Again so sorry for my shit writing