◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃﹚

*Cries emotionally*

It's been a journey. 4 whole months of writing this book. I honestly didn't expect this out come- I expected it to flop just like my first book. Not even one month of writing that book and I ended up running out of ideas so I deleted it. I've had some great times here. Amazing, funny, cute, helpful comments have been posted on this book. This book was fun to write. I was happier writing it . This book made my days here worthwhile. Cause everyone that has commented on are very special to me. I honestly thought I wouldn't last this long on this app or get this far- I thought I was going to end up leaving it as soon as I deleted my first book. Thank you again. For all the love and support towards this book and towards me. I'm sorry cuz I'm pretty annoying and a REAL attention seeker lol. I made so many mistakes. I don't know that yet but I feel like I have. This book may be cringe but it means a lot to me as a writer? Nah I don't have skills to be called a writer lol. I did have writer's block for about 2 weeks- But when my book entered the wattys it motivated me to finish it. Here we are. 

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! THANK YOU WATTPAD FOR EXCEPTING MY BOOK INTO THE WATTYS I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!! THANK YOU IT'S THE HAPPIEST I'VE BEEN THIS MONTH!!! BYE COOKIES HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/EVENING/AFTERNOON!!! I WAS SOOO CLOSE TO DISCONTINUING MERMAID- YESTERDAY I DISCONTINUED IT BUT WHEN IT GOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE WATTYS I HAD THE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALLL THIS LOVE AND SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!! I DON'T CARE IF I'VE NEVER MET YOU I STILL FRICKEN LOVE YOU! REMEMBER THAT!! I'M HERE FOR YOU!!! I LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!! IF YOU EVER WANNA RANT/TALK/ JUST COMMUNICATE IN GENERAL, I'M RIGHT HERE CUZ YOU ARE HERE FOR ME TOO!! YOU'RE PRECIOUS TO ME!! I FRICKEN LOVEEEEE YOOUUUUU!!! THANKS FOR READING!!

 Thank you for reading my book. Even tho It sucked lol. 

I love you all. It's sad I have to go back to school :( 

I'LL MISS YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKS FOR CARING FOR ME EVEN WHEN I FELT NO ONE DID. I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR LOVING ME FOR WHO I AM. I LOVE YOU. I CAN NEVER STOP LOVING ALL OF YOU. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE IMPACT YOU GUYS HAVE MADE ON MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU. I CAN'T STOP CUZ I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. 

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND ON MY ACCOUNT IN GENERAL. I LOVE YOU MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESSSS

❪ edit ‎❫

Ew I was so cringe. Smh,
Working on editing all the chapters B4 the end of the week!
Then I can start Siren again :)
Bye bye !