◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Morning Ron.Morning Red." the light blonde said to her two friends.

"Morning Rosie." the two boys stated at the same time.They tend to do this a lot.And the day went on.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Something weird happened today." the brown haired boy said the took a sip out of a bottle of water.

"Oh same here." the red haired boy stated as he sat down.

"What happened."  the light blonde asked the two boys curiously.

"Got this." the brown haired boy said handing something  to the light blonde.She stared at the letter for a while.The same type of letter that she got last year.The same letter that changed her view of life.

"What about you Red?" the light blonde asked.

"Kinda the same thing.I got that type of letter too." the red haired boy said.

"Do you know what this is?" the girl told them excitedly.

"Um no." the red head said then shot a puzzled look at the other boy.

"It's a Hogwarts letter.I go to that school." the light blonde said shaking them.

"Ok okay we get it." the brown haired boy said kind of dizzy.

"I guess they gave you the letters late." the light blonde shrugged.

"Um I'm not understanding anything right now." the red head said confused.

"Ok so...." the light blonde explained everything to the two.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"...and you are supposed to get a letter when you're eleven.But I guess you can get one as long as you're between age eleven and seventeen."the light blonde finished explaining.

"Yikes it's like you just read a whole book." the brown haired boy groaned.

"Yeah I.Can't.Take.The.Smartness." the red head said pretending to faint.

"Very funny Red.Open the letters." the light blonde said handing the brown haired boy his letter back.

"Totally cool." the red head said putting his letter back in the envelope.

"Awesome.I can't believe they want me in a magic school." the brown haired boy said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"So how about we go to Diagonal alley in two weeks.Since it's August."the light blonde told the two boys.

"Yeah sure." the red haired boy said.

"Yes Totally." the brown haired boy stated.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖
ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Idk why 13 year old me published such a short chapter but it's decent ig bye now