◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Slytherin common room:

After Rose,'Crabe' and 'Goyle' left the common room, Malfoy had a convesation with his friends.

"They were acting weird." Malfoy said putting his legs on the table.

"Aren't they always." Theodore Nott said as he and another Slytherin boy sat down.

"Theo,You're supposed to be stalking someone for me!" Draco screeched.

"Oh come on Draco.I'm not going to stalk her,She's just so nice!" the boy said.

"Who's he stalking? Some one you fancy Malfoy?" Blaise Zabini asked the blonde.

"I think he does. She's a muggle though." Theo said to the dark skinned boy.

"Granger?" the dark skin asked.

"Ew No!" the platinum blonde boy said.

"Greenwood,nBut the Hufflepuff one.The Slytherin one's a git." the brown haired boy said.

"Wow Draco.You blast her into a wall and expect her to like you!" the dark skin said.

"I shouldn't have. I was so dumb when I did that!" Malfoy said.

"Draco you've basically lost your chance.She hates you..." as feminine voice said to the boys.

"Alice..." said the blonde boy.

"Eavesdropping much." said the dark skin.

"Trust me,I didn't want to.But really she hates you." the black haired girl said.

"She's so close to  these other three boys." the brown haired boy said.

"Names?" the blonde asked.

"Wow you don't know them?" Alice asked then sat down with them.

"Just Cedric,Malcom and Samuel of course." the girl said.

"And why are you helping?" asked the blonde boy.

"What are friends for!" the girl said."But here's the thing.I'm not telling their secrets.And pretend we aren't friends ok?"

The three boys nodded,

"Well I'm not here to learn more of Draco's secrets I'll be going."  the black haired girl said then left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Hufflepuff common room:

"Saturday. No classes. Just chilling." the older Diggory said as he sat down.

"Yeah. I kinda like Saturday." the light blonde said as she flipped a page of her book.

"How long is that book?" the boy asked her.

"It's the fifth book of the one I read on the first few days." she said the closed the book.

"I've finished this one." she said as she put the book on the table.

"We've got to get going. League remember!" the girl said then took his hand.

"Um-uh..." the boy stammered.

"Let's get going." the light blonde said then dragged him to the courtyard.