◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

They all made their way out of The Chamber of Secrets.

"Oh.My.God Rosie!" the brown haired girl screeched as she and the league enveloped the light blonde in a hug.

"I.REALLY.CAN'T.BREATH." the light blonde shouted.They were now at the front of the headmaster's office door.

"I've go to go in....See you guys in a few." the light blonde said then left them.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"You three realize of course,that in the past few hours,you have broken perhaps a dozen school  rules." the headmaster said to the three students,Harry Potter,Ronald Weasley and Roseline Greenwood.

"Yes sir." the three said with their heads down.

"Yes another sufficient evidence to have you three expelled!" the professor exclaimed and the three replied with the same response as before.

"Therefore, it is only fitting, that you receive..." the professor said dramatically stopping as the students stared at him in terror. 

"Special awards for services to the school." he said then smiled at the three.

"Thanks." the red head said in surprise.

 "And now Mr Weasley if you would have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban." the professor said standing up.

"I believe we want our gamekeeper back." he said handing the red head some papers then gave him a pat on the back.

"It's best I get going Professor Dumbledore." the light blonde said.

"You may leave Miss Greenwood." he said then the light blonde made her way out of the office.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde sat at the Hufflepuff table, beside the older Diggory.

"Hey Ced." the girl said.

"Hey Rose." the Hufflepuff said then looked toward the entrance of the great hall.The light blode then turned and faced the same way.

"Rosie!!" the dark blonde said squeezing her friend.

"I missed you!" the light blonde said hugging back.

"I'm here too you know." the older Diggory said.

"Yeah." the dark blonde said then hugged her cousin.The blonde was about to sit down,when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Rose!" the light blonde said then hugged the red head.

"You guys friends?" the older Diggory asked.

"Yes." the red head and the light blonde said at the same time.

"See you later." the red head said then left for Slytherin table.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"May  I have your attention please." Professor Mcgonagall shouted making the hall go silent.

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey whose Madrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been petrified." the headmaster said then most of the students clapped.

"Also in light of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." he added to his statement making all the students cheer.

"Sorry I'm late...the owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol." the keeper said as he walked in.Not moments later after he said something to the 'golden trio', the boy who lived stood up and hugged him.

Everyone but the older Malfoy and his goons cheered for Hagrid.
Gryffindor won the house cup.But Hufflepuff was awarded extra points thanks to the older Greenwood

"Thanks a lot for the extra points Rosie.Without them we would have landed last place." the dark blonde said stuffing food in her mouth.

"Yeah thanks." the older Diggory said.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Timeskip to the end of the term:

"I'm going to miss you guys." the light blonde said as she and the league hopped onto the train.

"We'll miss you too Rosie." The younger Lupin lamented.

"Hey...let promise no matter what...we'll always be best friends..." the younger Diggory stared at the other two.

"Promise!"  the girls said at the same time before entering the compartment.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Bye guys!" the light blonde shouted back at her friends then left with her parents and sister.

The light blonde sat in the car and stared out of the window. All she could think about was how the next term would be.

The end 

WOOOO!! THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST YEAR!!NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUT IN A WHILE!!Next year is still in this book.Sksksk thanks for all the love and support in year one!!

Special thanks to  @Huffle__claw for accepting the merge and supporting the book!!And to @SamanthaStCroix5 and @Dracosvftie for supporting this book widely!!  And also @LyraCrystalMendes and @jeonhae9708 for supporting the sequel even before the book came out!!Tho I don't know whether they read it or not.I don't mind. I appreciate every single person that voted or commented or even just gave the book a peek.

Bye Cookies!!Cya at book two!!Love ya!!~ Cheryl :D

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Again idk what I was writing a long time ago. Skksks