◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's always a wonderful day outside.The older Greenwood spent her days  reading the books she bought in the wizarding world.She read about the houses and their founders and many other magical things.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'Rowena Ravenclaw founder of Ravenclaw, house of  wit,wisdom and cleverness' 

Well this is the tenth time I've read the book on the founders! Tomorrow's it! HOGWARTS!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The older Greenwood slipped into her pajamas and drifted off to dreamland.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

ゞ In Roseline's dreams:

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE LITTLE GIRL!"

"Leave me alone I just want to go back to my brother!"

"Ah sweet child, shame I had to get rid of your parents."

Roseline was now in a forest in the middle of no where.She was now looking at some back haired woman.She hadn't seemed to have noticed her.

"Please just leave me alone!" Shouted a six year old. She was really short she looked about four. 

The six year old was now in the black haired woman's hands.

"Child it won't hurt!" The woman said pointing a wand at her. While the six year old was struggling to get out of her arms.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" the child shouted as she jumped out of her arms.

"I warned you!" the black haired woman said "CRUCIO!" 

Roseline couldn't stand to watch the six year old at this state.

"STOP!STOP IT!" the older Greenwood shouted.The black haired woman didn't seem to have heard this.It was like she was invisible.

"Bellatrix!" A cloaked man shouted. Roseline moved closer to the scene.She looked at the cloaked man who seemed to have a mask on.

"She's just a child!" The man said.

"We're supposed to get rid of all of them!Since the boy run away all we can do is take care of her,The death eater way!"

"Death eater?" the older Greenwood asked herself. Roseline was confused of why she was dreaming this.She didn't know anyone that was in this dream.She moved her leg accidentally stepping on a stick.

"WHO'S THERE!" the blackhaired woman shouted.

"She heard me.How?" the older Greenwood whispered.

"Over there Bellatrix I see someone!" said the masked man.They where now heading Roseline's way.

"WHO ARE YOU!AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Asked Bellatrix who now had her arm around Roseline's neck.

"Just get rid of her Bellatrix." The masked man said.

"Gladly!" The black haired woman said "AVADA KEDAVRA!" she shouted as she poined her wand at the older Greenwood.