◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"FIRST YEARS OVER HERE!FIRST YEARS OVER HERE!" bellowed  the Giant.

"Four per boat!" the giant added to his statement.This made the older Greenwood laugh because her sister was terrified of water.She slipped into a boat with her two other first year friends.

Meanwhile the younger Lupin was saying her goodbyes to her brother.

"Mony be careful not to fall in!And I'll see you a Ravenclaw!" the older Lupin said to his sister.

"I'm fine Sam!And I hope so!"said his sister.

"Bye Baby sis!" He shouted as his sister walked toward the boats.

"I'm not a baby!"she shouted back.The younger Lupin slipped into the boat with the first years she met on the train.She held her cat close making sure not to lose her again.

"Hey Symone!" The older Greenwood said as the brown haired girl entered the boat.

"Hey Roseline!" she stated as she sat down. "This is Claudia!I call her Claudy!"

"She's pretty!" said the younger Diggory.

"I did get a pet yet,maybe next year!" Roseline said to her friends who didn't have pets either,well except Symone.All except the younger Lupin nodded in agreement to the light blonde's statement.

"FORWARD!" Bellowed the giant.The boats floated towards the school.

Everyone was marveled by the sites.All except Madelyn,who was at the verge of puking her intestines out cause of sea sickness.

The boats docked and everyone got of. Then the older Greenwood saw something strange.Her 'bestfriend' was talking with her 'sister' 

"Dia!What are you talking about?" The older Greenwood said to her 'bestfriend'

"Do I know you?" spat the eleven year old girl she called 'bestfriend'.Everyone but the light blonde's friends laughed at this.Roseline's eyes turned bright red ,she was sick and tired of  being insulted and not being able to bite back.She lost it.

"Oh so you're going to pretend you don't know me now. Shouldn't have ever trusted a two faced bitch like you!" The older Greenwood spat at her ex 'bestfriend' "Oh and NEVER talk to me again,Thanks!"

Everyone was shocked by what she said ,they all stared at her.

"What you looking at!" the blonde spat making everyone cower in fear.

"Sassy,I like it!" said the younger Lupin.

"If Minnie heard that.It would be a months detention!" said the red head.

"Don't be a bummer Ginny!She was just feisty!I don't blame her!" said the younger Diggory."You go Rosie!"

This made the light blonde and all her friends laugh

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The first years entered the hall,Most of them still shocked by the previous events.The hat sang it's  song and everyone clapped.

"MAY THE SORTING CEREMONY BEGIN!" The headmaster announced.

"Diggory Celia!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

The younger Diggory smiled and joined her cousin at the Hufflepuff table.

"Weasley Ginerva!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

She was beyond happy as she joined her brothers at Gryffindor table.

"Lupin Symone!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

Her brother was at the Ravenclaw table crying tears of joy that his sister would be joining their house.

"Fane Diana!"

"Ah another Fane,Yes much like your father.You stabbed your bestest friend in the back and to be rewarded what?Nothing but shame!You only wanted popularity..." The hat growled everyone was quiet shocked by what the hat had to say.

"Ambition that's what you showed!SLYTHERIN!"

Most of the Slytherins clapped cause why not the others were still shocked.

"Greenwood Madelyn!"

"Jealousy run through your veins seeing your sister come here!All you cared about is what everyone but your sister thought about you.Most of your life you spent hating on her for no reason.You were cunning enough to make her bestfriend turn against her ,you want everything to yourself,Ambition." The hat chimed.

Dumbledore didn't know what to say ,the hat was just exposing people for what they are now.

"Cunningness and Ambition!SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted.

The Slytherins clapped.

"Greenwood Roseline!"

"The girl of the hour!Back stabbed and saddened by it!But that's not going to stop your happiness!I will sort you by what you show most!And that's kindness!When you tolerated everyone that talked bad about you,when you helped an owl,when you stood up for your new friends." The hat bellowed.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

All the Hufflepuffs where amazed by what the hat said but that didn't stop them from cheering for their new memeber.The blonde sat next to the younger  Diggory.

"Now that the sorting is over," The long bearded headmaster said then clapped his hands making food appear onto the tables, "DIG IN!"

"Lia!So happy you made it here!" Said a grey eyed boy to the younger Diggory.

"Me too Ced!" she said to her cousin as she put some food onto her plate.

"Uh- I'm Cedric Diggory!" He said as he looked at the blonde haired girl.

"Roseline Greenwood." she said to the boy.

"I think we all know that,uh sorry about your sister and your bestfriend..." the older Diggory said.

"EX bestfriend ,thank you.And It's not your fault really." she said to the older Diggory.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff!You'll make more friends here!" Cedric said to her.

"Thanks can't wait to settle in!" the blonde said as she put some food onto her plate.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅

˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

I PROMISE TO FINISH EDITING B4 I GO TO SCHOOL!

This chapter is cringe but I have no idea how to change it-
I promise that the next book won't be cringe 😭