◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The students were now back from the glorious place called Hogmeade.And were as jolly as ever.

"

This is dumb.Why'd I think that I'd beat you in exploding snap." the older Lupin said then face palmed.

"You may be a wizard chess master, but exploding snap is my turf." the blue eyed boy said proudly.

"Where's Rosie?"

"Left a few minutes ago"

"She's fine. I think. I hope." the older Diggory added.

"Let's hope one of those dementor things didn't go near her..." the red head said shaking.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"This room..." the light blonde said opening the door to the secret room."Haven't been here in a while." 

"What are you doing here I thought no one knew about this room." a voice said behind her.She turned around to see serial killer THE Sirius Black.The girl was about to scream before the man put his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh." he said then closed the door and removed his hand off her mouth.

"This room is important to me. My wi-" the black haired man was about to finish his statement when the light blonde cut him off.

"You have a family?" the light blonde asked curiously.

"Yes...I've got a son... He's in fifth year right now." the black haired man stated.

"Oh...What's his name." the girl asked.

Are you fricking serious right now Roseline. He's a murderer. He might just kill you. We need to tell Dumbles this.The light blonde told herself.

"I would tell you. But I don't know if I could trust you. His mother loved this room. She worked at the school for a while. I heard of her death when I was in Azkaban." the black haired man said the sighed.

Oh...Malcom?...Screw telling Dumbles I'm keeping this a secret. Got to ask Mal about his family though. We've got to ask Sirius... Why he did what he did...The light blonde said in her head.

"But why'd you kill all those p-people..." the light blonde stammered.

"I didn't. It was all Peter. He killed them then turned into a rat...He's Ron Weasley's pet now." the black haired man stated.

"I didn't kill my best friends. I loved them. I would never do that to someone I loved. Please don't tell any one I'm here. I'm going to haunt down Peter now." the black haired man added to his statement.

"You shouldn't be in the castle though. The dementors are haunting you down..." the light blonde said.

"Thank you for believing me..."the black haired man said then left. Where to?I think we all know.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Did you hear Sirius Black broke into Gryffindor tower!" the older Lupin stated making the light blonde choke on her water.

"You okay Rosie" the dark blonde asked her friend who was now coughing.

"Yeah all good just choked on my water." the light blonde said with her hand on her chest.

"You're always choking on water!" the brown haired boy stated making the league laugh.

"We're sleeping in the hall today. Man this is going to be annoying." 

"I'll be right back need to change into my pajamas." the light blonde stated.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"How in the hell did he get into Hogwarts let alone the tower!" the brown haired girl said sitting on her sleeping bag which was in the middle of the dark blonde's and the older Lupin's.

"Sleep well." the voice of Albus Dumbledore echoed in the hallways.

"Yeah we can totally sleep well with a serial killer on the loose." the older Lupin said sarcastically making the league giggle.

"Everyone into your sleeping bags!"  Percy Weasley shouted making groans fill the hall.

"Come on now, no more talking, lights out in ten minutes." the red haired prefect continued.

"SHUT UP PERCIVAL!" Malcom shouted making everyone in the hall laugh.

"Now now keep it down everyone you don't want to attract the DEMENTORS." the older Diggory stated making everyone go silent.

"Maybe Black knows how to apparate..." the blue eyed boy said in a kind of low tone.

"Just appear out of thin air, ya know..." he added to his statement looking a bit sad.

"Disguised himself, probably." the older Diggory said.

"Ced you dumb ass he can't get passed dementor in a disguise." Roseline stated.

"Rosie Watch your language." the younger Lupin whisper shouted.

"The lights are going out now. No more TALKING!" the red haired prefect stated making everyone groan again.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Right after Professor Albus Dumbledore had walked through the halls making sure everyone was asleep, The red haired prefect turned to talk to him.

"Any sign of him, Professor?" he asked curiously

"No all is well. Here?" the long bearded man asked.

"Everything under control, Sir." he answered back.After the two people had a short conversation, the hall way door creaked open to reveal Professor Severus Snape.

"Headmaster?" He asked in a cold tone.In the twinkle of an eye, everyone was asleep. Or so they thought.

"Mal...You asleep?" the light blonde whispered to the boy who slept in the sleeping bag beside hers.

"Yes..." the blue eyed boy said groaning.

"I can't sleep...wanna go into the forest?" the light blonde said still whispering.

"Yeah... I like it there." the blue eyed boy stated in a low tone then slowly got out of his sleeping bag.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"And what did you mean by 'I like it there'. " the light blonde stated.

"I've come here a lot... Secretly though." the blue eyed boy said. The two were now in the middle of the forest. Just then the blue eyed boy spotted a black dog.

"Shh." the blue eyed boy said then grabbed the light blonde's arm dragging her towards the direction opposite the school.

"Where are we goi-" the light blonde said before being cut off by the blue eyed boy.

"Whooping willow..." the boy said then let go of her arm.

"That hurt!" the light blonde rubbing her hand.

"Watch...The tree only obeys it's planters or....people who possess elemental sea creature wands..." The blue eyed boy said then took out his wand.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Alr, not so bad not so bad.