◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Hagrid and the Greenwoods then headed to the bookshop right after they got the robes.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This is cool, I geuss. My parents left with Hagrid to the school books section. Just me and Lyn...

"So Roseline,Where exactly were you?" Madelyn asked curiously.

"Like I said you guys forgot about me like all the time then left me at Grinotts. Thanks a lot though!" I said then gave a sarcastic smile.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The younger Greenwood kept on bugging her older sister with questions.Little did they know a familiar blonde was listening to the conversation.He felt bad for the older Greenwood.She seemed so annoyed by her sister's attempts to get her to tell everything that happened.He felt guilty for blasting her into a wall,He felt like he should have just acted nicely toward her.

"Come on Rosie! I'm your sister you can tell me anything!" The younger Greenwood said.

"Don't you ever call me 'Rosie' again and what happened to 'Don't talk to me' or 'Pretend we're not related' huh?" The older Greenwood asked with a proud look in her eyes, she finally managed to get her to shut up.

The blonde stopped listening to them and turn his attention to the boy who lived.He simply despised him.As for the girl who lived, he had nothing against her.He then walked down the stairs towards the two black haired and the five read heads.

"I bet you loved that didn't you Pottah.Famous Harry Potter.Can't go to a bookshop without making the front page." He said facing the green eyed boy.

"Leave him alone." A red haired girl said as she stepped in the middle of the two boys

"Oh look Pottah,you got yourself a girlfriend!" The blonde said sarcastically. That statement alone caught the older Greenwood's attention.

She couldn't stand seeing other people being hurt.She then stood up and made her way to the scene .

"And what's that to you?It isn't good to bully eleven year olds Malfoy." She said.That statement made the blonde jump a bit.

"Is it true Draco? You bully children?" A red head asked.

"That's none of your business-" He stated only to be cut off by his father.

"Now Draco play nicely." said the voice of a middle aged man said. "Mr Potter." the man added to his statement then stretched out his hand to great the older Potter. "Lucius Malfoy." he said as he shook the boy's hand.

"Forgive me." He said as he pulled Harry."Your scar's a legend,As of course as the wizard who gave it to you."He said as he pushed Harry's hair out of his face revealing a lightning shaped scar.

"Voldemort killed my parents." Harry said as he stepped away from Lucius. "He was nothing more than a murderer." The black haired boy added to his statement.

"Hm,You must be very brave to mention his name.Or really foolish." The long haired man said.

Then the brown haired girl spoke up saying something the older Greenwood didn't quite get.