◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You can leave..." the light blonde stated then sighed.

"Yeah I know...Don't want you to think Flint sent me to stalk you guys or something." the brown haired girl said the let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Bye then....Lyn?" the older Greenwood stated.

"Bye Rosie!" the younger Greenwood exclaimed smiling then left the pitch.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde and red head were walking towards the Hufflepuff common room when someone bumped into the boy.

"Watch where you're going WEASLEY." the boy in Slytherin robes spat making his friends laugh.

"I'm not a Weasley dumb ass." the red head stated nudging the Slytherin out of his way.The Slytherin boy's friends burst out laughing at the red head's statement.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"You know the way to go um-do some-stuff? I guess. You know your way to the common room. Right?" the Hufflepuff Greenwood asked the Eastern.

"Pft. Of course I do!" the red head exclaimed.

"Okay then see you at dinner." the light blonde stated then left.

'I wonder where she's going....Follow her... Nah. She's THE Roseline Greenwood! She's going to be perfectly fine!' The red haired boy told himself

'Madelyn actually meant it...She flipping apologized...She stood up for me...Which is SUPER rare' the light blonde thought as she made her way to the black lake.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde sat under a tree which was by the black lake and stared it's waters.

'I should forgive her... Nah she's a snake remember... I mean not all snakes are bad there's Rose and Blaise... Yeah...But it is going to take time to actually forgive her... True...' the light blonde was having a two way conversation with herself.

'OMG I FORGOT TO CHECK THE LIBRARY FOR MERMAID BOOKS.... But Mal said not to do research... I have to! No I don't! Yes I do! I don't think I'll find a good book on Mermaids on the unrestricted section... That's why I'll ask Mone's dad for a pass! No I won't! Yes I will... FINE! I'LL DO IT....' The Hufflepuff was still having a fight with herself

'I wonder what other beings exist... Sirens? Right now I should focus on telling Harry about my feelings... Should I really? No... Yes... Yes?' the light blonde thought before being inturrupted.

"Hey Rosie," a familiar voice stated making the girl look up to who ever was talking to her.

"You okay?" the red haired Slytherin asked. The light blonde nodded to that statement even tho she wasn't entirely sure if she was okay or not. The red head stared at the light blonde as she observed the black lake... It was crystal clear that the Hufflepuff was in deep thought.

"You know," the red head said feeling kind, " You can talk to me whenever you want, I'm all ears." The older Greenwood nodded then giggled.

"Thanks, and you can talk to me if Blaise gives you any problems." she stated making the red head giggle with her.

"Of course I will!" the red haired girl exclaimed.The two girls stopped giggling and stared into the Black Lake. They then sighed in unison.

"Hey Rosie, would you like to join my sighing club?" the red head asked.

"Sure! What do we do in this clu- wait, wait, no need to tell me. Let me guess, we sigh." the light blonde stated sarcasically.

"We sure do." the red haired girl stated then winked at the light blonde. The two girls started sighing. The Hufflepuff would start then the Slytherin would sigh after.

"Am I disturbing a sighing contest here?" a familiar voice stated then chuckled.

'Oh Ced. What's he doing here?' the light blonde thought then rolled her eyes.

"I think I'm going to faint." the red head whispered to the her.

'Oh great her too. Who doesn't like Cedric!' the Hufflepuff thought sarcastically.

"Why so?" the light blonde whispered back.

"It's Cedric Diggory! Only THE most popular boy in the school." the red head whisper shouted.

'Mhm followed by Mal Sam and Noah. I just realized I'm friends with popular kids. That makes me popular? Right?' the Hufflepuff girl thought.

"Well yes Indeed I am the most popular boy in the school." the older Diggory stated grinning. The red haired girl's face flushed bright red, nearly the same colour as her hair. The two Hufflepuffs laughed at this.

"Anyways, what brings you here Ced?" the light blonde asked curiously.

"Nothing really just saw you two here and decide to come say Hey." the boy said pocketing.

"Also It's almost six p.m. And I'm a prefect so I've got to look out for the others. We should head to dinner." the older Diggory added to his statement.

"Oh ok Bye Rose." the light blonde stated getting up.

"I'll see you around then." the red head shrugged.

"Yeah sure and don't stay out too late!" the Hufflepuff boy stated in as sarcastic tone making the girls giggle.

"But seriously head to the hall." the boy said in between their giggles.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

I mean a chill chapter, I like it. A cute Roseline and Rose chapter too. Love that.