◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The light blonde couldn't sleep at all. So she decided to go on an adventure. Into the dark woods of Hogwarts. She slipped out of her bed and put on a sweater. The snow white owl caught the sight of it's owner.

"Where are you going Rosie?" the snow white owl asked his owner.

"Oh um the forest...." she said opening the dorm window.

"It's dangerous out there Rose." the bird hooted.

"I know I know.Why don't you come with me." the light blonde whisper shouted as she opened his cage.

"Fine then.I'm only going to make sure you're safe."he chirped then flew out of the window.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"See Horis.Not that bad!" the light blonde said as she followed the bird.

"Yeah yeah your lucky you understand animals." the bird hooted ignorantly.The light blonde spotted a light from a far.

"Let's go there." she said to her owl as she landed on her shoulder.

"Oh no Rosie.That's the Hogwarts paddocks." the snow white owl groaned.

"Pleaseeee.Pretty please with some bird seed on top." the light blonde begged the bird.

"Arg fine.But if you get caught,It's on you." the bird hooted in defeat.

"Meh no one can blame a bird any way." the light blonde shrugged.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde slowly walked up to the paddocks and started looking around.

"Over here Rosie.There's some thing over here." the bird hooted flying to a certain paddock.

"Slow down." the light blonde said running after her pet.She then saw a dark figure in one of the paddocks.

"Who are you!What do you want!" said the dark mysterious creature.

"I'm Roseline." the light blonde said slowly walking up to it.

"You're a Hippogriff.I've read all about them." she said then tried to pet it.

"She can understand what animals say." the bird hooted.

"Oh really." the Hippogriff stated in disbelief.

"Yes really." the light blonde said and as the creature walked forward.

"My name's Buckbeak." the Hippogriff said as the girl petted him.

"You've got a pretty nice name." the light blonde said to the creature.The two animals and the girl talked for an hour or two.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The sun stated sprouting from the eastern horizon.This signified that it was now morning.

"Oh shit.I need to go back to my dorm Buckbeak.See you later I guess." The light blonde said standing up.

"Bye Roseline." the creature chimed then the girl set off.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"How the hell will you get up there?" the bird asked the girl.

"I know a spell." the light blonde said before  apparating to her dorm.