◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The pupils groaned as the black haired professor walked into their D.A.D.A class while closing all the windows. 

"Is he a vampire or something? Cause he seems to hate the sunlight." the brown haired girl whispered to her friends making them giggle.

As they mumbled to each other, a familiar figure walked up to them and sat next to the dark blonde.

"Gins." the three second years said in surprise. 

"I kinda missed you guys." the red haired girl whispered as she placed her books on the desk. 

"Can't say we didn't miss you. Can we?" the light blonde muttered back.

The professor noticed the girl's murmuring and shot a glare at her. "Miss Greenwood, Talking during my class? Let's hope you'll talk in detention as well, Roseline." he said in his usual intimidating voice.

The light blonde sighed then turned to her books.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde paced towards the courtyard. The younger Lupin and Diggory following behind her. She hastily sat on one of the benches. 

"I swear I hate detention." the light blonde stated in an angry tone. 

"Has anyone told you that your eyes turn red when you're angry?" the dark blonde said. 

"You're joking ri-" the light  blonde said in an ignorant tone before being cut off by her sister. 

"No they're not." the Slytherin Greenwood said then handed her older sister a pocket mirror. 

"Take the mirror." she said before being questioned by the older Greenwood.

"How and when did you get here?" the light blonde said then took the mirror. 

"Was around and heard the conversation. Again just take a look at the mirror."  the younger Greenwood said then shrugged.

 "Wow I never noticed that." she stated looking at her reflection.

" I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything again. Hope we can be friends." the brunette said after being handed back her mirror. 

"Bye Roseline." the younger Greenwood said then left.

The light blonde blinked severally. She was positive that this was all a dream. But it wasn't. She just couldn't come to believe that her sister had apologised for all the terrible things she did. The light blonde wasn't going to give in so easily. For all she knows it might be a prank or a dare. She just knew that actions speak louder that words. Unless her sister did some thing to show she was sorry, the light blonde won't believe a word she said. Roseline just wants a sincere apology.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light  blonde walked into the potions class and looked around. All the memories came rushing back. How she became friends with Rose, Blaise and Draco. That day Draco blew up the potion. How Blaise made jokes during class. How Rose knew everything about everything. How she always talked to Harry. How they all laughed their arses of the day she accidentally soaked Diana and Madelyn in a random potion.

You're probably wondering why are all these memories coming back now. I mean she has had a few potion classes before this detention. I don't know lol. The good times... the light blonde thought then took a seat.