◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Nearly the whole league has got third year potions.So

"Snape's the worst.You're lucky you're a Slytherin." the younger Lupin said to the brown haired boy and the girl who lived.

"Meh He's not that bad." Roseline shrugged

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Settle down.Settle down." 

"I suggest you sit in groups of three." the black haired Professor stated glaring at the golden trio.

"And According to your houses."he added to his statement making the brown haired girl groan.The red head sat next to the light blonde and another Hufflepuff joined them.

"Susan Bones." she said then shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you." the red head stated taking out his potions book. The three started working on the shrinking solution.

"Sir."the platinum blonde screeched. "Sir I need help cutting these daisy roots because of my arm."

"Weasley,cut up Malfoy's roots for him." the proffesor told one of the members of the golden trio.

"Come on Weasley you heard Professor Snape, cut up these roots." Malfoy snickered as the most of the class glared at him.

The red head seized his knife and started dicing the platinum blonde's roots roughly, causing them to turn out uneven.

"Professor!" the older Malfoy caused a fit. "Weasley's mutilating my roots Sir!!"

"He's annoying."the red haired Hufflepuff whispered to his friend.

"Yeah." she muttered back.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."the professor said as he stood infront of them.

"But Sir-" the red head was about to protest but got cut off.

"Now." the Professor said glaring at the boy making him do as told fearfully.

After Malfoy had caused a fuss over nothing,The students turned back to making their potions.About twenty minutes later the professor spoke up.

"You should have finished adding your ingredients by now." the professor stated  as some pupils nodded to that statement.

"This potion needs to be stew before it can be drunk. Clear away while it simmers and then we can test Longbottoms." he added to his previous statement then the students left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Malfoy is just to much now. He's clearly faking it." the dark blonde said to her friends.

"It's evident," the brown haired girl rolled her eyes

"Anyways let's play tag by the lake." the red haired boy said.

"I'm only coming to watch you fall in." the brown haired boy said as they left for the lake.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"You're just so fast Roseline." the brown haired girl said panting.

"Thanks I swim fast too." the light blonde said proudly.

"Oh really you wanna race?" Malcom asked with a competitive look on his face.

"And get eaten by whatever sea monster that lies down there. Yeah sure." the light blonde said sarcastically.

"We should go freshen up for dinner. I've got sand in hair." Symone said then shook some sand out of her hair.

"SYMONE!" the dark blonde screeched wiping sand off her eyes.

"Sorry." the brunette stated as the rest burst into laughter.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde walked down the hall way with only two of her friends. One a Slytherin , the other a Hufflepuff. She was then nudged by none other than 'The Draco Malfoy'

"Can you not right now." the light blonde groaned as she glared at the platinum blonde.

"And what are going to do about it mudblood." the boy spat.

"I'll make sure that arm's broken...For real this time." the light blonde said cracking her fists.

"I'm not scared of a muggle raised loud mouth." the platinum blonde spat making his friends laugh.Before he knew it, the light blonde's fists met with his face.She couldn't stand him any more. She was now beating the boy up.

"Calm down." the brown haired boy said pulling the light blonde off the older Malfoy.

"Yeah listen to the mudblood." the platinum blonde stated as he stood up.The light blonde gave him one last punch making him fall back down.

"Let's go Roseline." the red head said holding the girl back.

" Leave with the mudblood and the Weasley."the platinum blonde said wiping the blood off his face. His Slytherin friends laughed at that remark.

"I'm not a fricking Weasley!" The red head shouted trudging away.

"You better stop or I'll make sure you end up on a hospital bed." the light blonde spat at him before walking away.

"I thought you knew better Malfoy." the brown haired boy muttered to the platinum blonde before going after the light blonde.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Arg Draco's a git I wish I was there to see that." the dark blonde said as she helped the light blonde clean herself up.

"Yeah It was cool.He was like and what are you going to do about it mudblood." the red haired boy said imitating the platinum blonde.This made the girls laugh.

"And she was like I'll make sure your arms broken...For real this time.Then he said I'm not scared raised loud mouth.Then Rosie punched him on the face.Gave him a few blows before Ron could pull her off  him." the red head continued telling the younger Diggory the story.

"Which Ron.Slytherin one or Gryffindor?" the dark blonde asked.

"Slytherin of course." the red head replied to the statement.Just then a knock was heard on the dorm door.

"WHO IS IT?" the dark blonde shouted

"It's Ced." the voice of the older Diggory stated.

"Come in." the dark blonde said then continued to help the light blonde out.

"What are you doing in the girls' dorms Connor." the older Diggory asked the red head.

"Was about to ask the same.exact.thing." the third year said glaring at him.

"So any ways. I heard what happened. You okay?" the fifth year asked the light blonde.

"You should ask Malfoy whether he's okay cause she wooped his ass!" the red head exclaimed.

"Or so I heard." the older Diggory stated.

"How did you hear about it?" the dark blonde asked braiding the light blonde's hair.

"Word goes round fast. Most of the Slytherins told half of the school. By dinner all the students would know about it."the older Diggory stated.

"That's magnificent. Thaw shall  tremble at Roseline Greenwood's name!" the red head said making everyone in the room burst out laughing.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Not that bad! It actually isn't bad