◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"ROSELINE! A LITTLE HELP HERE!" The dark blonde shouted as she sat on her trunk.

"I told you to fold those." the light blonde said putting down her bag.

"I thought the extention charm worked." the younger Diggory groaned still trying to close the trank.

"I bet you said something wrong. Let's just repack everything." the light blonde stated as the dark blonde fell of the trank and all her clothes flew around the room.

"Aw, now I have to miss breakfast." the dark blonde said pouting.

"I'll help you pack." the older Greenwood stated picking up some clothes.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"We've got one hour till the train goes we should get something." the dark blonde said.

"No need. We'll miss the train if we do. You eat a lot." the light blonde said then giggled.

"Hey!" the younger Diggory exclaimed.

"Enough of the chitchat let's get to the train I'll buy you something from the trolley." the light blonde said as she struggled trying to drag her trunk.

"Need any help there Miss Greenwood?" a voice stated.

"No, not at all-" the light blonde said before tripping of a stair.

"You okay Roseline?" the same voice asked.

"I think so." the light blonde said standing up.

"Here, I'll help you." the black haired boy stated.

"Thanks, I guess." the light blonde said as she dusted off her robes.

"And what about me?" the dark blonde groaned, looking like she was about to cry.

"Fine I'll help too." another voice stated.

"Thank you so much!" the dark blonde squeeled.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Quite gentlemen you are boys." the dark-skinned boy told his friends.

"Why thank you Blaise. We don't mind helping the ladies." the brown-haired Slytherin said then winked.

"Thanks for the help Noah." the light blonde stated then hugged the boy who was about four inches taller than her.

"Yeah, thanks Theodore." the dark blonde said then walked away with her roommate.

"You and Roseline dating or something?" the dark-skinned boy asked.

"Oh hell no. She's more like a little sister to me." the black haired boy said opening the compartment door.

"But why'd you want to know." the boy added to his statement, raising his eyebrown.

"No reason in perticular." Blaise said then shrugged.

"Zabini's got a crush huh? I thought you liked-" Theodore stated.

"Don't you say her name." the dark-skinned boy stated glaring at the Theodore. 

"Sorry then." the brown haired boy said.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Where the hell were you guys?" the brown haired girl asked as she turned away from her book.

"Uh, trank trouble. Hehe." the dark blonde stated.

"I'm not surprised." the younger Lupin shrugged.

"What's with the shrugging today?" the light blonde asked.

"Shrugging club?" the younger Digorry asked.

"I'm already in a club sorry." the light blonde stated.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Nuuuu were at the station. I don't want to leave you." the younger Diggory groaned.

"We'll see you next year Celia." the younger Lupin stated as she grabbed her bag.

"Next year then?" the light blonde asked.

"DEFINETELY!" the girls shouted at the same time.

"Okay then. I need to go say my good byes. See you girls next year!" the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated then walked away.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I've said good bye to Mal,Sam,Noah,Theo,Blaise,Ginny,Ron,Harry,Herms,Ced and some other people. I'm missing someone..." the light blonde stated as she walked.

"Rose!" she exclaimed.

"ROSE!!" She shouted as she run after the red head.

"Yes Roseline?" the red head said as she turned around.

"I just wanted to say bye." the light blonde stated as she panted.

"You run just to say that." the red head giggled.

"Yes of course! I'll miss you!" the Hufflepuff stated then engulfed the girl in a hug.

"I'll miss you too." the red head stated as she smiled.

"See you next year!" the light blonde said then walked away.

"Hey Rosie!" the younger Greenwood exclaimed.

"Hey Lyn!" the older Greenwood stated as she sat next to her sister. The light blonde's mom smiled then started the car.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
FINALLY DONE EDITING BRO,
This is the end of book one hopefully I'll get to write a bit of book two if not then book two will be out in 2024 well either then end of 2024 or beginning of 2025 due to school. Okay bye now! Hope you enjoyed this shitty old writing of mine.