◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟎 ⨟ 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The blonde read through her herbology book. All about mandrakes and other stuff.

"Oh hey Roseline." the voice of a boy said.

"Hi Harry.What brings you here?" the girl asked him as she looked up.

"Just wanted to practice some quidditch." the boy said grasping his broom.

"Oh cool.I'm not good at flying.I'm just here to read." the light blonde told her friend.

"Have you ever thought of flying though" the green eyed boy asked.

"No. Not planning to." the blonde replied to him then giggled.

"It's not that bad." the boy who live told her.

"Not that bad?vI saw how you and Rose got hit by those bludgers.If I ever fly, I'm not doing quidditch."  the light blonde stated.

"Ok then." the boy said then flew off on his Nimbus 2000.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The blonde made her way to Hufflepuff common room.

"Hey Ced." the girl said then sat down on the sofa.

"Whats up Rose." the Hufflepuff boy asked.

"Currently,the ceiling." the girl said making the boy laugh.

"So.What have you been up to?" the older Diggory asked the light blonde.

"Just reading. Got to keep the knowledge flowing." the older Greenwood said.

"You are such a Ravenclaw." the older Diggory stated.

"I know.You could call me a Huffleclaw!"  the Hufflepuff Greenwood said proudly.

"It would be kinda cool to have that house tho." the Hufflepuff fourth year said.

"Yeah." the light blonde stated.

"It's pretty late.See ya tomorrow." the older Diggory said as he stood up.

"Night Ced." the light blonde said as he left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The blonde made her way to her dorm and got ready to sleep.She drifted off to her unusual dreamland as soon as her head hit the pillow.

In Roseline's dream:

"Whwerwe ywou gwoing Papa?" the blonde haired toddler asked her father.

"Stay here Princess..." the black haired man said then kissed the toddler's forehead.

"If I don't come back take care of my Princess for me.I can't bare to have her suffer."  the black haired man told another black haired man.

"Wait...They might be brothers." the light blonde said to herself.

"You have my word.I'll treat her like my own daughter." the other black haired man said.

"What about Noah..." the other black haired man added to his statement.

"Noah's fine.His mother will take care of him.Check up on them though. See you when you see me brother." the black haired man stated then disappeared.

End of dream.

The blonde woke up from her slumber.

"Noah? Whose Noah?" she asked herself a she got out of her sheets.