◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Welcome to Diagonal alley boys." the light blonde said as the bricks opened up.

"Woah." the two boys muttered in amazement.

"Wands first." the light blonde stated,

"Be careful." her mother said.

"I'll be fine Mom." the light blonde groaned as her mother hugged her.

"I know you'll be fine.After all Aaron and Connor are going with you." Her mother said

"She's in good hands Mrs Greenwood." the brown haired boy stated before being nudged by the light blonde.

"Ouch." he muttered under his breath.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The streets got darker as the three made their way to the wand shop.

"Why's it so dark all of a sudden." the red head stated.

"I don't know.It wasn't like this last year." the light blonde told him.The three conversed as a hooded figure larked around the alleys.

"What was that?" the brown haired boy asked.

"Dementor." a voice said from behind them.The three slowly turned around to face someone a bit familiar.

"Um.Do I know you..." the light blonde said glancing at a tall brown haired boy.

"Of course you know me.Oh shit." The blue eyed boy said.

"It's me,Mal." the boy stated.

"What the actual heck.Why do you look so different." the light blonde said.

"Some thing called Puberty.I assume you learn of it in the muggle world.Any ways who are they?" the blue eyed asked.

"Malcom,meet Aaron and Connor."the light blonde told the boy.

"Nice to meet you." the blue eyed boy said then shook their hands.

"We're heading to Ollivander's." the light blonde stated.

"See you around.Need to get myself one of those Monster book of monsters.I think most of the school's getting it."the blue eyed said then left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Welcome back Roseline." the old man said.

"Morning Ollivander. Could you help my friends get their wands?" the light blonde asked.

"You know me." the old man stated smiling.

"Let's try this." he said handing the red head a wand.

"I tried that..." the light blonde stated.

"Ebony Holly wood eleven inches wampus hair core." she continued.

"Yes Indeed it is.Give it a flick." the old man told the red head.The red head gave the wand a flick.And you know first try is never it.But it was different for him.First try was it.Red sparkles came out of the wand.

"Ah First try is it.That's surprising.Now for you." the old man said then turned to the shelves.

"Rosewood fifteen inches welish green dragon heartstring core." he said handing the brown haired boy the wand.

🝯 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara