◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
The light blonde and her roommate made their way to the Quidditch pitch.

"Why the hell is the weather like this?" the dark blonde asked gripping her umbrella. However the light blonde was not paying attention. She seemed to be in a world of her own.

"Rosie? You've been quiet since yesterday morning. Well not so quiet but less talkative."

"It's nothing really." the light blonde stated staring blankly. She seemed to be confused.

"Okay then got to get ready for the game. Bye R." the dark blonde stated hugging her friend.

"See ya C." The light blonde said waving her friend goodbye.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde sat at the bleachers as she read one of the books she had gotten from the library yesterday.

Mermaids.

Mermaids were a huge colony until they were discovered by the muggles. That caused the death of most of their population. They then moved to the Nether sea far away from the muggles and into the wizarding world. But afterwards nothing was heard about them. The last Merman King known is King Grell Authordon. One of the Desendants of King Neptune.

"What you reading there Rosie?" a familiar voice said making the light blonde vigorously close the book.

"Um nothing important Lyn." she said looking up to her sister.

"Mind if I sit here? Noah and Theo aren't here yet. They're still arguing over which team's going to win." the brown haired girl stated then giggled.

"Sure." the light blonde said and gave a small smile then went back to reading.

Sirens.

Sirens are the most powerfull sea creatures ever to live. It is said that when the Mermaids moved to Nether Ocean they had a war with the Sirens. But they came to an agreement and now live happily.

"You know I told you not to..." the voice of Malcom Rivers rang.

"Sorry I had to." the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated then let out a sarcastic laugh

"You better be careful not to get caught reading that it's supposed to be in the restricted section." The blue eyed boy whispered to the light blonde then sat on her other side.