|| fifty one ||

He got quite a few strange stares as he walked back to the mafia , some even calling out to him as a freak. He rolled his eyes and kept going on his journey whilst keeping the bag close to him. He hoped that he would be the first person back seeing that his whole mission was so swift.

Soon he got back to the mafia , entering the building the staring stopped and turned into more looks of awe. Although not many people were out in the corridors , the few that were showed noises and actions of amusement.

Finally he reached the door into the arena , talking and music echoing from behind the door as he placed his palm against it and with a heavy force pushed the door open.

He walked into the light and shouts , keeping his cool until he was in the very centre with all eyes on him and he noticed that he was centre of attention which elated him with positivity and confidence as he unzipped his bag and pulled out the decapitated head of baek sunwoo which still leaked blood. The room went silent.

" I have completed my mission" he shouts and stares at the bunny sitting at the high table. Jimin stretched his arm before throwing the head through the air up towards the bunny. It landed with a clash on the table infront of Jungkook and taehyung , knocking over all the other papers and glasses that were on the table.

Blood seeped from the head and the glasses which had lined the table were now spilt and shattered on the ground. Taehyungs face contorted to a look of shock and for a split second it seemed as though V popped out because the males face turned into a smirk , sniggering out a laugh. Or maybe that was just taehyung... jimin was unsure at this point.

The white eyed male was also still high on adrenaline from his kill , blood soaking his sultry outfit but he didn't care enough. He more cared about the suffocating silence and overwhelming feeling of all the eyes in the room crawling over his body. Nethertheless it felt good to be the centre of attention... for a good reason this time.

" at your service ... mr jeon " he shouts before leaning forward and bowing his head for a breif moment as he turned to walk to the trainee area ... it seemed he wasn't the first to finish but he assumed that he had made the biggest impact since the room was still enshrouded in silence.

He was just turning on his feet when he heard the harsh clapping of a solo pair of hands. Who on earth could be clapping for him-

Of course it was him.. the bunny on his feet standing whilst clapping. It brought a bashful blush to jimins cheeks as soon the rest of the arena was clapping too and cheering his name. He was assured this was where he belonged. And with that thought settling in his heart , he took his place amongst the other trainees.

He had been passed some wet wipes to clean his face of the splattered blood however he opted to not to clean it off just yet. Although the thought of being covered in blood disgusted him , he wanted to go shower to get rid of the mess properly rather than risking smearing it further across his face. Not that he didn't already look a mess as it is.

It was only an hour or so until Arya joined him , she had been tasked to kill some informant gone rogue ... easy enough since she had brought the target back alive and killed her mercilessly infront of Jungkook. This mafia was a bit crazy and odd but jimin liked that , he fitted right in for once. Even if it was with a bunch of psychopathic murderers... lol.

Finally after another three long hours music ceased and the loud bell rang to indicate that this stage of the commit was over. Anyone late would be removed from the mafia and henceforth terminated... or something like that. Jimin thought it to be scary however at least he had gotten past the part which he believed to be the hardest. The next stage was a choice test .. would he choose the mafia or something of his own desires. Sounded easy enough.