|| forty five ||

jimin slammed the door as he walked into jungkooks apartment , god knows why he didn't just go to his own room. Maybe he just wanted to act like a brat and piss of Jungkook although he was mad over facts which he barely even understood himself.

" oh hey baby " Jungkook appeared , walking out of the shower room with just a towel wrapped around his hips which revealed jungkooks full gorgeous torso to the white eyed boy. droplets of water cascading down his chest whilst the mafia leaders hair was pushed back to show his forehead.

he had to bite his lip to contain his fanboy like squeal as he saw the abs and muscles which carved out jungkooks body like a piece of artwork. he gulped down his attraction and tried to keep up his bratty façade as he replied with an cold yet blunt. " hey Jungkook "

Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed and he stared at Jimin in confusion for a few seconds before shrugging it off. " so you got baek sunwoo for the first stage of the commit? it's a worthy opponent... I'm sure you'll do amazing with all the training that taehyung has given you ... you've really grown up since you came here "

Jimin gave a silent nod of agreement. " yeah for sure , I guess so "

Jungkook pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek whilst staring at the back of jimins body whom had just gone into the kitchenette and began sifting through the cabinet's before retrieving just a simple apple which he began eating. " what have you been doing today then ?" Jungkook continues asking Jimin questions , trying to ignore his behaviour but slowly the bratty Jimin was driving him crazy.

" not much really " as expected the boy replied bluntly , looking blankly towards Jungkook.

" oh really ? Like what " the bunny hissed , the pissed off glare growing by every moment which jimin acted like this.

" well I trained , then hanged out with baekhyun for abit before coming here " he says  before taking another large bite of the apple , making sure to smack his lips as he ate just to annoy him even more.

Jungkook grew more and more agitated until his eyebrows were set in a frown. " that sounds fun" he said through gritted teeth before the mafia leader walked over to the sink to grab a cup and fill it with water which he proceeded to drink in an attempt to cool down a little.

Jungkook wiped his mouth with the back of his arm before quickly washing the cup and placing it on the rack to dry. " what would you like to do for the rest of the day? it's only 3pm so maybe I could take you out on a date"

" whatever , I don't really care" jimin replies. before walking over to the couch to sit down well that was until Jungkook had launched himself at jimin, pinning the smaller boy down against the couch.

" watch your attitude... now I suggest you tell me what the fuck is up with you" Jungkook growled close to jimins ear.

jimin squeaked , squirming under Jungkook but the mafia leaders strong grip on him made him unable to get up or escape him. " nothings wrong!"

" something is obviously wrong jimin? what's the matter with you?" Jungkook yelled in response , his mind screaming at him to choke jimin until the boy would answer but Jungkook had to refrain from the option which sounded most delightful.

" I don't know! "

" jimin!"

" alright alright ... taehyung and arya said we had sex a-and I thought It was meant to be something special but I didn't even know " jimin blabbered , overemotional tears gathering in the corners of his eyes as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked confused for a second before he pulled away from jimin and started laughing maniacally. " oh jimin you're so silly sometimes... we haven't had sex ... taehyung and arya must've made you misunderstand something "

" we haven't?" jimin asked , sniffling as he rubbed his eyes which smudged his tears all over his face.

Jungkook chuckled before reassuringly nodding his head. " we haven't , now let's get ready to have our first date"

Authors note:

Hellooooo , it's been awhile but here is the long awaited chapter forty five.
I've restarted school now so updates might be a little slow but I promise il try my best to at least update every week if not more.

I love all of my readers so much!

what did you guys think of this chapter and what are your predictions for the next chapter and their date