|| twenty two ||

he stared at the ceiling of his room with an bright smile on his face , retracing the memories of just an few hours ago. Jungkook had kissed him! and he liked it. Liked would be an understatement for the bliss and contentment he felt currently. He loved it! he loved the feelings of affection that jungkook had blessed him with. although , he paused his thoughts and let an frustrated groan fall from his kissable pink lips , jungkook did technically kidnap him ... and then beat him up ... and then forcefully kiss him. But jimin ignored those truth just so he could bathe in the warmth that filled his heart at this moment.

he rolled onto his side , pulling the covers close to his chest as he let out an squeal whilst kicking his legs at the bed sheets. He was unbelievably happy. He felt euphoric.

after calming down from his teen crush like meltdown , his eyes focused on the window. Gazing at the bright stars that glimmered in the darkness like little specs of glitter. It looked beautiful and he felt as though his entire being was being lured by the stars. he slipped on his shoes and followed the strong urge of the light. he walked at a fast pace through the corridors. Racing just to get another glimpse at the cosmic beauty, racing to stand in the star lit beams.

his fast paced walk turned into an jog , then an run and now he found himself to be running down the corridors. His heart racing to get outside of the concrete walls.

without wasting a moment he shoved open the door , running out onto the grassy fields that surrounded the head quarters.

He came to an halt , tilting his head to stare up at the diamond filled night. an joyful smile appeared on his face , his eyes forming into moon crescents as he swayed with the gentle breeze of the nighttime.

a gasp left the boys lips as stars began shooting across the sky. Leaving behind them small trails of stardust which disappeared into the darkness within seconds. He purses his lips into an line and thought of an wish .. something he desired although he knew it'd most likely never come to him.

I wish to be loved

" to make an wish on a shooting star , you must first believe it will come true " arms wrapped around Jimins waist and enveloped him in an warm embrace , he leaned against the strong chest and continued to stare up at the sky. He knew that he was safe in the bunnies arms. " it's cold out here .. you should be wearing an jacket"

" well I have you now .. keep me warm instead" he murmured as he thought about what jungkook had said previously. " how did you know?"

" that you didn't believe? " jungkook replied in an low voice which was carried by the wind. " you looked troubled .. make a wish on something you believe in .. belief is what makes a dream come true"

jimin hummed in agreement " I guess you're right... what're you doing out this late?"

" the stars are particularly dazzling tonight ... who would want to miss such an spectacle... you?"

" same ... I mean ... it'll sound silly, I was already up pondering thoughts ... but the stars seemed so hypnotising through my window. I just had to come see them for myself "

" it doesn't sound silly ... you were thinking about earlier correct? the kiss I suppose" he didn't wait for an response and by now jimin had gotten used to the leaders continuation of speech so he waited attentively for jungkooks words. " I'm sorry that I put you in such an sticky situation... if you were thinking about it so dearly that meant you hated it.."

jimin turned in jungkooks arms to face the taller of the two. " no .. much the opposite , I really liked it jungkookie .. more than I should of " he said shamefully , his gaze falling down to the shadowed grass.

jungkook placed an hand on Jimins cheek and raised his face so they were eye to eye. " if you liked it so , you wouldn't hesitate if I wanted to kiss you again." Jimin shook his head and before he knew it , those lips he had obsessed over so much were right there against his own once again.

his eyes fluttered shut as he focused on pouring all of his love into the kiss , perhaps the cold mafia leader deserved some love after all.

they pulled away and gazed breathlessly at eachother under the star crossed moonlight. Jimins white eyes meeting jungkooks dark brown ones. The star crossed lovers offered up shy smiles and for once jimin didn't feel alone in the world. He didn't feel like he was just being used for his powers. he felt happiness.

an soft pink blush spread like wildfire on the mafia leaders cheeks. " I must retire to my room ..." he said hastily , faking an yawn before shyly returning back inside leaving jimin standing in the moonlight.

the boy gazed back to the falling stars and smile on his face as he went for an second try at wishing. he saw the flash of stardust and formulated his wish in his mind.

I wish to be loved by jungkook.

he believed. Murmuring under the moonlight.
" It's almost like the destiny of the universe , you know , I know"

" you are me , and I am you"

Authors note:
1k special for you guys!!!! An long jikook filled chapter.
did you guys see the serendipity reference at the end ! Woahhhhhhhhhh

honestly serendipity is one of my favourite songs from the love yourself era. Alongside paradise ... omg all the love yourself albums were BOPS

what were your favourite songs from the love yourself era?

I really love all of you guys , like I said in the last chapter.
without all you readers this book wouldn't be were it is today. I want to thank all of you so much and I wish I could just give all you guys a big hug!
I hope you all stay safe today and have an great day, please know that I care for all of you and if you ever want to talk to someone don't hesitate to hit up my Instagram @ delcalc0mania

I LOVE YOU GUYS
I PURPLE YOU!

see you guys for tomorrow's chappie!