|| thirty six ||

" do we realllyy have to give him back hyung? why can't we just keep him and never tell Jungkook? hmm?" hoseok pleaded whilst sucking up to yoongi's side and pouting his lips out in an childish fashion.

" for the thousandth time hobi... we really can't keep him.. jungkook would get so pissed at us" yoongi groaned , dragging his hand frustratedly through his blonde locks. Thinking to himself of how he'd explain to the scary mafia leader that they had found jimin without jungkook jumping to conclusions.
" then again " he continued with an smirk , raising his gaze to be level with hoseoks , their eyes interlocking as the two killers shared an thought together. " jimin is like an chess piece ... which needs to be returned ... but which side to we give it to?"

hoseok sat up , an wild grin ripping across his cheeks. The male clapped his hands together in an childish way but the sinister grin on his face would be enough to scare anyone away. yoongi mirrored the grin , crouching down infront of jimins still unconscious body. His hand reached out and latched onto jimins cold cheek , pulling the lifeless head up so he could view him , in all his angelic beauty.

" now the question is how we enact the mission ... how do we drop this angel right into that pit of devils..." yoongi murmured , rubbing the pad of his finger across jimins soft cheek , taking an note at the lack of blemishes present on his almost perfect face.

" wasn't seokjin looking for whores? " hoseok pondered , plopping himself down on the floor and staring at jimin , examining every aspect present to his eyes. " jin hyung always appreciates our recommendations right ? we could easily drop jimin in like that?"

yoongi shook his head. " wouldn't work ... the boy is too innocent.. maybe we should just give him back" he mumbled with an defeated sigh , leaning his head on hoseoks shoulder.

" ah hyungggg... noooooo that's just so boringgg" hoseok whined , playfully shoving yoongi over onto the floor beside them. " I didn't waste my energy in being chased by those lunatics for no reason at all". accusingly he pointed the stub of this cut off finger at yoongi.

" sunshine ... use the other finger"

In response hoseok raised his middle finger to flip yoongi off. " you're so mean hyung-"

" yah! where is my greeting , you little fucks! I raised you two in the criminal world and I have to invite myself in to your lair " the infamous voice Kim seokjin seemingly bounced off of the walls of the warehouse along with the hurried steps of probably namjoon rushing after his darling hubby.

in an panic yoongi and hoseok both shoved jimins body into an nearby locker , slamming the door shut and hoping that it would keep the white eyed boy hidden from jin. but the devil had arrived too soon for them to twist the lock into place. awkwardly hoseok leaned against the locker to keep it shut whilst yoongi made his way over to greet jin.

" hi hyung.." he said with an small wave , turning to the other male present. " namjoon it's nice to see you again"

hoseok nodded in agreement to yoongis words , offering an smile but other than that he didn't dare move from his position.

" so why are you here jin?" yoongi continues, nervously rubbing his hand against the back of his neck. As jin began expecting the room , yoongi took the opportunity to throw an glance back at hoseok , mouthing at him to stop looking so suspicious.
( A/N OMG It's 12am whilst I'm writing this and my cat randomly decided to jump on my tummy help-)

Hoseok shrugs in return to yoongi , glaring at him. " what the fuck do you expect me to do!" he whispered back but it more turned out like an quiet shout.

" excuse me?" jin swivelled around , looking between yoongi and hoseok. " what did you just say"

hoseok gazed across to yoongi , freezing at seeing yoongis deathly glare... shivers ran up his spine and he quickly corrected himself.
" what the fuck brings you here?"

yoongi facepalmed , jutting his hand against his face. being the more ... sane one in the room , he decided to fix the tensions between the two groups " why are you here jin? what needs doing?"

" we needed an background check on someone." namjoon intervenes , after seeing his boyfriends expression going sour he knew that he should take control... he didn't want to clean up any dead bodies today.

" I'm awesome at background checks!" hoseok announced , launching himself forward into the space to announce his skills. forgetting that he was the only thing keeping the locker shut.

jimins body tumbled out into an heap on the floor , surprisingly still not woken up.

" what the-" namjoon started but caught his tongue as he heard jin chuckle ... soon the mafia leader began howling with laughter.

" I SEE!" He shouts , holding his stomach from laughing so much. " you guys were just about to get down right? with an cute body? I didn't take you guys to necrophiliacs but I mean you do you"

" dead body?" yoongi retorted

" necrophiliacs? I'm not-"

" aha ha you're right omg jin " yoongi shoved hoseok aside , awkwardly laughing .

namjoon awkwardly stood there staring between the bunch of laughing psychopaths. " jin I told you I could just do your background check .. you take my IQ for granted."

jin grabbed namjoon by the arm and took long strides towards the door , yoongi and hoseok slowly following them out.

" we will be leaving now .. " jin hummed , stopping to look back at the pair. " you guys enjoy you're afternoon .. dead bodies are great fun... I mean can I join you guys"

they froze for the second time today. " j-join us?"

" I'm just joking! oh my you should've seen your faces" he wheezed and made his way out laughing, they could hear the laughs of Kim seokjin slowly fade away until he had gotten into his car and drove away.

" oh jeez sunshine I nearly had an heart attack" yoongi breathed out , placing an hand on his heart and taking an moment to relax.

" you do know I'm not an necrophiliac... right?"

Authors note:
NEW CHAPTER YAYYYYYYY
YAYYYYYY
YAYYYYYY
this was actually an really fun chapter to write.
even though my cat sat on me and scared me omg 😂
I hope yall enjoy!
Q&A and new chapter out tomorrow!
thank you guys for sticking with me! I really appreciate it!!!