|| twenty six ||

the door slammed open , an ear piercing crack from the intensity of the opening shattered throughout the mafia leaders office.

" taehyung-" Jimin said softly , his eyes showing pain as he stared at his bestfriend ... who had tried to kill him and had also insulted him... did they still even  count as friends. " what's wrong with you?" He mumbled , his hands shyly rubbing over his bruising neck , taehyung large hands leaving an imprint which would surly last for days.

the bunny cautiously stood up from his desk , gently speaking as he inches closer to taehyung. he held an peaceful countenance as he approached him like he knew the even inside out , like he knew every movement and steps as if it were written in an book. " v ... what are you doing here? I thought you had left ... I haven't seen you in awhile"

jimin went to  speak , his face contorted in confusion as he heard the name ' v '. Arya nudged him , expressing with her facial expression for him not to intervene. she wore the same confusion on her face as jimin did, although she knew better than anyone to not get between two psycho's.

" it's been awhile right bunny boy "  taehyung or so now v chuckled , as if on que he danced over to the desk and leaned against it. Keeping an hard gaze on jungkook. the mafia leader seemingly became more submissive under v's gaze. " you look good " he purred.

jimin looked across to Arya , an worried expression.  What was jungkook doing? why wasn't he fighting v? Or taehyung? At this point he was mostly confused as hell.

" it's been three years V.... what am I supposed to do? Welcome you back with wide arms and an smile. it's not gonna happen.... you're not meant to be here"

v tsked , tapping his finger gently against the desk loud enough to make an noise which sliced through the deadly silent office. " ah no fun JK , I thought you'd be at least a little happy to see your beautiful, amazing boyfriend "

jimin gulped , feeling a pang at his chest. what was going on? was v jungkooks boyfriend?

" we are not in that status anymore V ... we ended this as soon as it started ... it was unfair on taehyung and you know that " jungkook returned in opposition of V's words. A sense of reassurance filled jimin as he heard jungkook and V were not a thing as such.

" ah who cares about taeee ... I mean that's what you said all those years ago when you gave yourself to me hmm?"

" shut up V... just bring taehyung back please."

" what if I say no?" V smirked devilishly , striding over to jungkook and placing an hand on his waist dominantly.

" then il do this " he replied with an innocently sweet smile , whacking the back of taehyungs head with the gun he had pulled from his holster within the few seconds of small talk the pair had shared. Taehyung dropped to the ground unconscious.

" what the -" Arya started , her eyes rushing across the scene before her.

" what the fuck!" Jimin continues her words , nervously approaching the taekook pair. " what the hell was that?"

" that was V... to put it simply , he's taehyungs other half"

Authors note:
OooooOooOooOoOoOooOoOooOoOooooo
I smell drammaaaaaaa!
who is V 👁👁
what do you guys think ? Wait jungkook answered for yall lmao.

yes dear readers , taehyung has an split personality disorder. We love some angst in our household right bubbba's!

it's currently 12am I'm sooo tired but I gotta get the daily chapters out to all my lovely readers! Today I've been so busy , I made an mosaic in my garden and it looks hella awesome!
we hit 1.3 K whooooop ! I love yall!

^^ this jungkook is me this chapter 😂 I'm just as confused as you guys 👉👉omG jungkook is so cute

omG jungkook is so cute.. lowkey miss his long hair-