|| twenty seven ||

" his what?!" Both jimin and arya spoke in unison , lia stepping back slightly to hide behind jimin. Shielding herself from the violent scene that had just unveiled.

" what do you mean jungkook?!" Jimin questioned , his eyebrows furrowing in confusion afterall he had spent all his life locked away... he hardly knew anything of the real world.

jungkook sighed , finishing lugging taehyungs limp body up onto the elegant couch. He heaved out an tired breath before taking an seat on the couch arm.
" taehyung has an multiple personality disorder okay?!" He yelled frustratedly. The mafia leader didn't expect any of this to happen today. He most didn't expect to meet V again, he had been finally moving on but V had to come back and ruin it all for him. he glanced up to see Jimins still confused expression. " Aish , I keep forgetting you don't know shit about the real world ... I thought taehyung was meant to be teaching you?! Are you dumb or something "

ouch. Jimin gulped as the words stabbed him , it hurt him a lot but he had to stay strong and remember that jungkook was irritated by whoever V was.

" jungkook .. that's no way to talk to jimin " Arya spoke up , coming out from her hiding spot. her hands shaking slightly as she stood up for jimin. " he comes from a place which none of us could ever imagine .. dont attack him with your petty words... explain to him.. to us . Explain to us what the fuck is going on?!"

jungkooks eyes widened, noticing the white eyed male who appeared to look sullen. was it because of his words? should he have been kinder?
he shook off the thoughts that raced his mind , he couldn't go soft. Not for anyone.
" a multiple personality disorder is when a person has two distinct personality's , which is accompanied by memory gaps."

" so taehyung is the host ... or the person you know and V is taehyungs alter " Arya further confirmed for jimin , comfortingly parting his back in an sort of friendly manner.

jimin simply nodded allowing jungkook to continue speaking. he listened intently , wishing to learn about what had stolen his bestfriend from him.

" what I don't understand is how you got V to appear... taehyung was c-cured years ago... what did you two do"

" we were arguing " jimin admitted bashfullu as his eyes met with jungkooks intense gaze.. " he kind of just snapped"

" it makes sense ... V always did come out when taehyung was faced with fights and challenges. But what I don't understand is why now?"

" maybe there's an change in taehyungs environment that has led to this?"

" it's jimin-"

Authors note:
shorter chapter than usual. I'm so sorry my bubba's. everything will be explained over the next few chapters I promise!
how has everyone's days been?
today I went out to the park to meet an friend. it's the first socialisation I've been involved in since the corona virus lockdown was lifted. woooowww it feels weird haha.
as usual there will be an new chapter out tomorrow! Please look forward to it 🙃