|| thirty three ||

Ding ding ding
The time went off , Jimin hopped off of the counter of which he had been waiting on top of , and proceeded to pull the golden brown topped cake out of the oven. he took an deep inhale , dreamily smiling at the home bakes smell which filled his senses. " this is gonna taste amazing... I can't wait for jungkook to see it ... to eat it"

he smiled to himself as he moved the warm cake out of its tray and onto an cooling rack , trying his best not to burn his fingers in the process after all he had only been using an discarded cloth to pull the trays in and out of the boiling hot oven. " why the hell doesn't a mafia leader have oven mittens?! they're essentials I swear " he complained to himself as he opened the store cupboards , searching for icing sugar so he could decorate the cake. it looked boring plain , without the icing it seemed empty and cold.

at this point Jimin had become curious of where the bunny was , the clock told it was nearing 8pm. Although it was still early in the night , he was sure that the mafia leader would have retired to his apartment by now. Jimin shrugged off the uneasy feeling , blaming the bunny's tardiness on work or some other mafia related issue ... nothing passed his mind to even consider what was really happening behind the door in the corner of his eye.

with great difficulty he scouted out the kitchenette to find the necessary equipment and ingredients to make an cake although it had been like a treasure hunt for him to try discover the whisks and other items. Now in his hand he held the icing sugar and in the other an jug of water. after pouring the correct amount of icing sugar , he doused it in the water. Immediately grabbing the whisk so he could create the consistency needed for icing.

at an fast pace he whisked the components together to make icing which he then used to sweetly decorate the cake , glazing it with the shimmering sugary liquid. Proudly he nodded to himself, feeling successful with his efforts to create this cake , even if it didn't taste good he hope the message would translate across the jungkook.

what message was he trying to say? that he was thankful that the mafia leader killed his only friend , kidnapped him , tortured him and then forced him into the mafia.

Jimin smiled brightly and enthusiastically answered his thoughts out loud. " yeah! Maybe I should write a letter ? I don't think I should wait up for him for too much longer"

Jimin found an scrap piece of paper and picked up an pen off of the desktop , he started to write out an letter. speaking out as he wrote.

" dear jungkook ... hmm thank you for accepting me into your mafia and being sooooo kind. I know you didn't like me at first and broke my leg but it's okay"

he thought for an moment, looking down at his leg which was set stiff in place by the brace.

" I actually really like the brace! and because of it I got to meet baekhyun... he's really nice... you hire nice people here! anyways! I made you an cake , I really hope you enjoy it... love from Jimin"

he sighed happily and went to draw an heart but quickly shook his head in retaliation of the idea. " I can't draw an heart he'll think I'm a weirdo" he murmured as he placed the paper next the cake.

after checking that he'd tidied up and turned off the oven he began on his way back to his apartment which was conveniently just next door but whilst walking through jungkooks apartment. He heard scuffles and commotion from within one of the rooms. his eyebrows furrowed as he gazed over to the cracked open door.

What was that? he could've sworn he heard something coming from that room. Was jungkook home but not able to hear him?

Jimin walked to the door , pressing his hand against it to push it open. Upon that moment he wished he had never opened it , he wished that he had just left the apartment so he wouldn't see V on top of jungkook. an broken sob escaped his lips before he ran , his feet carrying him as fast as he could out of the apartment and away from there.

he wanted to get far away and that's how he found himself running down the field which he had once watched the stars on. he ran as fast as he could , the glimmering light of civilianisation on the horizon.

Authors note:
DRAMMMMAAAAAAAAAA , I mean I'm sad now ;-; I was already sad before writing this , I thought in Skyrim ( a video game ) I could jump off of an cliff on an horse ... it died omg , I pAid 1000 coins for it IM aCtualLy AGGHH

but anyways BIG STUFF HAPPENED THIS CHAPTER , poor Jimin :(
we got some good stuff coming up tho !
I feel like yall starting to not like V 😂

CYA IN TOMORROWS CHAPTER

ps:  we are on 2.2K , I feel like I should do something to celebrate 3K
WHAT SHOULD IT BEEEE?
leave your ideas in the comments 💜

until the next chapter is updated, all of you take care of yourselves!
It's your homework!
from me , your author.