|| fifty three ||

" baekhyuns missing " Jungkook groaned , rubbing the temple of his forehead and throwing the papers which he was looking at down onto his desk. " what do you expect me to do without our head doctor ... "

Taehyung sighed , Jackson by his side aswell as jimin and Arya. The elite force as Jungkook would call them.. other than the fact that Yeonjun was in the corner playing with snow which he made out of thin air. " I think the most likely person to have kidnapped him would be seokjin " Jackson spoke out , rubbing his hands together as he stood up and paced backwards and forwards. " we should cancel the rest of the commit , send out our renaissance scouts and try to get in contact with chanyeol "

Taehyung hummed in agreement with Jackson , Jackson was his elder and also his trainer since he came to the mafia.. of course he'd agree and support Jackson's ideas. Jackson was like his idol. " if this is the Kim mafia's doing , we need to figure out why they'd take baekhyun "

" isn't obvious " Arya huffed , crossing her arms over. " baekhyun knows all of us , he has done all of our health tests... we are fucked.."

" he knows about me and yeonjun too... " jimin added.

" he won't crack , h-he won't give up any information about this mafia " Jungkook said quietly , he wasn't even that sure of it. How would he know for sure that baekhyun wouldn't crack , for goodness sake he was just a doctor.

" has he even been through the training? Does he keep the pill on him at all times? Jungkook we need to get him out of there else he will let seokjin know everything that he wants.." Jackson said lowly. " we need to talk to chanyeol"

Jungkook groaned pulling his phone out of his jean pocket and place it onto the desk to call chanyeol. Keying in his number and letting the ring tone dial.

" Jungkook?" The low voice emerged from the phone , almost seeming a little panicked as if checking that no one was surrounding him.

" baekhyuns been kidnapped by seokjin..." he said bluntly , he knew that chanyeol and baekhyun were boyfriends. This would be a tough mission for sure. One that even the brutal bunny was unsure on whether they'd be successful in their efforts to rescue the doctor.

" what do you mean ?" Chanyeols voice was as clear as day , that's one thing which Jungkook envied from him. He never let his emotions get in the way. He never let a mission get to him , even if the person in question was his boyfriend. " jeon... what do I do?"

Jungkook pursed his lips , looking up from the phone on the desk and gazing across the group of people in his office. his eyes met with Jimins and a low smile appeared on his face. " don't worry ... I have the perfect agent to help get baekhyun back... maybe we could even bring down the mafia while we are at it."

Chanyeol did slip for a second , letting out a deep sigh of relief. " yes sir , I look forward to it ... I must go now "

The phone line dropped and jimin instantly spoke up , standing from his seat and approaching Jungkook. " it's gonna be okay , don't worry "

Jackson groaned to himself. " who's the perfect agent? no one in this mafia is strong enough to break into the Kim mafia and rescue baekhyun.  "

" he will " the bunny raised his arm and pointed at jimin whos eyes widened in confusion. " he's stronger than all of us... together with jimin we can get baekhyun back and take down the Kim mafia"

" fuck yeah " Taehyung cheered with a little joy which resonated through the smile on his face , he was satisfied to say that they were finally about to go take down his brothers mafia... the mafia which had discarded him like it was nothing. He really did appreciate Jungkook taking him In , like it was almost unheard of that a mafia leader would take in the brother of the opposing mafias leader. Taehyung looked to Jungkook and quickly moved to embrace him tightly. Taehyung could be loving when he wanted to. " thank you Jungkook "

" of course tae... I told you we'd take them down didn't I? " Jungkook replies and ruffled taehyungs hair , just relaxing before the oncoming storm which would hit as soon as they started their assualt on the Kim mafia.

It was silent in jungkooks office other than Yeonjun in the corner who was making small noises of admiration as he used his powers to produce snowflakes.. awh cute.

That's when the doors were forced open and that infamous pair walked in , making themselves at home by sitting down on the couch.

Jungkook had pulled his gun from his pocket , hesitantly holding it up in the direction of yoongi and hoseok. " I fucking told you two to knock on the door! do you know how close I was to shooting you?"

Hoseoks eyes sparkled and he clapped his hands together. " oooo Jungkookie is angryyyyy ... uh oh , gun wounds are pretty so I wouldn't care.. right yoongs"

Yoongi rolled his eye. " shut up sunshine... you always blabber your mouth and that's how you hurt yourself... did you forget about your lost finger?"

Hoseok sighed , his broad confidence stance shrinking into the couch. " alright.. il be shush"

" why are you here?" Jungkook asked , crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against his desk.

" the better question is why are you here .. you have all your favourite people gathered " yoongi hummed. " Is it about jinnie kidnapping baekhyun?"

Taehyung growled lowly , glaring at yoongi." You were there?! Where did they take him? What are they doing to him"

" they gave him blackthorn " hoseok said blankly.

Everyone's faces in the room fell , Jackson stumbling a bit backwards from where he had been standing to sit down on the couch.

" wait what's blackthorn?" Jimin asked , looking across all the downfell faces around the room.

" it's like a truth telling drug.." Taehyung spoke up since everyone was silent at this announcement." Baekhyun hasn't ever had training to go against the drug"

" and seokjin already knows about you and blue "

Authors note :
Hehe , it's been awhile since I last updated but it's here :)))

YAYYAYAYYAYAYA

WHAT DID YALL THINK?