|| two ||

" what on Earth are you doing , pretty boy"

the bunny spoke with his hands easily holding the rod from hitting him .

electra's breath got caught in his throat as he stared up at the empty brown eyes that stared back at him through the small holes in the mask. he forgot to breath , he forgot to function, forgot to even stand up , making the pole go clattering to the floor as he went along with it , of course that was until the arms of the bunny wrapped around his small waist and cocooned him into his chest, almost as if he was protecting electra from the daunting world ahead , he felt warmth , and an Smile found its way into his face , stretching widely across his cheeks and his eyes upturned into beautiful crescents.

the bunny's chuckle cut through the silence like a warm knife through butter , and almost instantly electra's smile disappeared as reality hit him like a slap against his cheeks , he quickly pushed himself away and began running as fast as he could.

he kept running , and running , through the long corridors until he crashed into someone, out of fear that it was the bunny once again he kept his head down and didn't dare speak .

" electra?"

he didn't respond to the voice , he only closed his eyes and prayed that someone would rescue him from this fate , that anyone would , he didn't want to die or be taken by this bunny man , he wanted to be free, to spend his days as he always had done , with doctor Choi , he'd wake up , eat , learn , play around and then he had the sessions , only feelings of pain arose at that part of his daily routine, however they were okay , it was all part of figuring out who he was, or much rather what he was.

" j-jimin! "

the voice  beckoned to him and in an instance his head snapped up and was met by the face of doctor Choi , holding him close and checking to see if the boy before him had any injury.
jimin... who was jimin? he thought to himself as the name echoed in his mind .

" jimin"

electra repeated and tilted his head in confusion, the name that sounded so familiar but yet so disused, images of a younger reflection of himself flashed through his mind , a boy with alluring brown eyes with a face that resembled a Ball of Mochi with two loving parents calling him by the name jimin.

he recalled now , he was jimin , he was park jimin. he'd gotten so used to being called by his new identity- electra , that he had hidden away his origins. his thoughts faltered back to reality as his gaze softened on doctor Choi , he spoke.

" did you find out what was happening?"

the doctor nodded and replied almost immediately

" do you remember learning about the mafia's and violence in Seoul? well the jeon mafia are here and they ... they want information on the kim mafia , it's all my fault ... to conceal your identity and training here , I suggested that we label this facility as an information storage for the mafias in Seoul , I'm so sorry jimin , if only I hadn't been so naive to think that you'd be safe "

jimin gulped and shook his head quickly, rejecting the doctors apologises , and instead offering an welcomed assurance.

" it's okay doctor Choi , you didn't know , no one knew anything like this would happen ... don't blame yourself, if it's anyone's fault ... it's mine , for being like this , don't ever blame yourself okay ? "

doctor Choi opened his mouth to respond but the sound of a gunshot was louder and faster than his apprehension.

blood , so much blood , jimin cried out as he kneeled next to doctor Choi's red stained body , desperately holding onto the doctors hand as if it was he himself that was clinging onto life , that it was he himself that'd been shot by the gun .

jimin's cries only intensified as the doctor stammered out one last sentence .

" il be by your side always"

authors note: who do you think shot doctor Choi ? Find out in the next chapter of ' white eyes'.
the next chapter will be out at some point this week hopefully, I have to go back to school 😩 so productivity will probably slow down but il update as much as I can , it'll probably be new chapter every 3 or so days I guess , but il try to upload as much as possible!