|| fifty nine ||

He still didn't understand.

Another punch his the bag, the white eyed boys frustration being taken out on the punch bag, again and again and again. His eyes flashing white as a burst of energy left his fingertips and blew the punching bag off of its hinges. The chain it had once been on just hanging idly now without a purpose.
Jimin sighed, pushing his messy hair back out of his face and breathing heavily.

He still didn't understand why Jungkook was ignoring him, was it because of their fight? because jimin had sided with V? or was it just plainly the mafia leader being an immature child. Jimin would suggest it being the latter, but he knew that wasn't fair... Jungkook was just upset, it'd take time for him to come around... time which jimin was willing to wait for...

"I could hear the punching from down the corridor..." a voice mused, chuckling as she walked towards jimin, passing a cold bottle of water to him.

"Thanks hwasa, I'm just thinking about stuff" he replied, twisting the cap of the water bottle and downing almost half of it in one go.

Hwasa pursed her lips, furrowing her eyes. "Still upset about Jungkook?"

Only a single nod was an answer from jimin, he didn't know how he felt in entire honesty. Anger, annoyance, regret, guilt? but Jungkook had just been intoxicated, he hadn't meant those things he said, surely. What they had was stronger than a fight, he thought about their date on that rooftop, or when Jungkook had rescued him from Hoseok and Yoongi. He still had faith.

"Honestly he is a dick" Hwasa said crudely, rolling her eyes. "He still hasn't apologised, and what I've heard from Woosung is that he's flirting with everybody, apparently tried to chat up Arya yesterday"

Jimin felt anger growing in him, jealousy wasn't a good look on him. The lights flickered above them. "Arya?" He muttered, shaking his head. "No Jungkook wouldn't, he swore it was over between them.. are you sure?"

Hwasa smirked a little, enjoying how jimin got frustrated over this. Clearly no one suspected her loyalties, as she was well known and well respected here. She attempted her best pout, nodding. "I'm sorry jimin"

"Il see you later" And with that said, jimin was quick to pick up his small bag, holding it in hand as he walked out of the arena. Only leaving a trail of flickering lights as he walked straight to Arya's room. Knocking his fists hard against the wood until the door opened, Arya looking flustered as if  jimins appearance was badly timed. She stared at jimin for a few moments, blinking. Wondering why jimin looked so upset. She opened the door after a few moments, looking around as jimin entered the apartment like room.
"What's up?"

"Did Jungkook flirt with you?" He asked abrubtly, almost glaring at Arya.

"it was nothing I promise... me and Jungkook are nothing... I swear" she replied, looking sympathetic for the boy. Since she too had once been trapped in jungkooks claws. "Just give it time jimin, he'll fix his attitude eventually"

Jimin scoffed. "Time? It's been days and he's not said a word to me yet!" He shouted a little.

"Okay, and that's not my fault? Go talk to him if it's that much of an issue..." she replied, snapping in response to jimins shouts.

Only to find herself pressed against the wall with jimin's hands around her throat a few moments later. He saw red, insatiable anger like all those times in the white room that he had been forced against his will to attack people. He hadn't felt this way in awhile. Arya wheezed for breath, looking over jimins shoulder and widening her eyes. "It's fine! It's fine!!! I'm sorry jimin please..."

Jimin's eyes glowed white, lights flickering. But Arya's pleas brought him to his senses. Dropping his hands almost instantly, he came to a realisation. Shocked that he had done this. "I-I'm sorry..." he muttered, turning on his heel and leaving the apartment.

Arya, meanwhile, was leaning against the wall. Still catching her breath, rubbing the red marks around her neck which would surely bruise. She wasn't sure how she'd explain that tomorrow.

"So that's him?" A voice said, stepping out from behind the door of Arya's room.

Arya got to her feet, sighing.
"We have a lot to talk about, Nari..."

——————————

SCREAMING NOISES

SHITS GETTING REAL...
I'm excited

WHAT ARE YALL PREDICTIONS? WHY IS NARI THERE? WHAT ARE HWASA's INTENTIONs?

Why is junGkook bEinG suCh a RaT

🕺🕺🕺

Y'all might be lucky enough for another update later...