|| fifty five ||

The pile of files was heaved onto the table top, v's face displaying an expression of concentration as he flicked through the pages, searching for one thing in particular.

" I didn't know the mafia kept files..." jimin said, taking a step forward and picking up a piece of paper which his skim read, something about the commit from a few years ago. He placed the paper back down and settled to stare at V as he searched.

" what did you think we do?"

" I don't know, just like say some angry words then do something.." he said, a tint of blush on his cheeks. Did he sound stupid?

V laughs and jimin swore it was the first time he had seen the alter genuinely laugh. Sure jimin had been scared of V and probably still a bit scared now. The time spent together was proving to him that maybe V wasn't that bad overall. Maybe.
" well sometimes we do say angry words but its good to keep files and physical plans, just in case of times like these... ah!"

He opened the ring binder and unclasped a sheet of paper with notations on it which he read out. " 'operation Phoenix, containing a strategic analysis of the Kim base, including the doors, passwords and unguarded areas' well at least it's a start"

Jimin nods, gliding his finger tip across the page and shaking his head. " you cant go for a full assault, they'll see you from a mile away so it'd be pointless... how would you even get there without being blown to pieces by guns... it's a suicide mission.."

V bites his tongue, he agreed. " even with chanyeol and nari on the inside it's too dangerous, not to mention the lack of communication and the lack of leadership on our side of things... this is going to be difficult..."

"Yeah it really is.."

——————————

Heh, a short chapter but big things coming

this summer has been so busy OMFg, not to mention my phone breaking so uh updates have been in my head but not in the app but I'm proud to say that I have 10 or more chapters all lined up to come out during the course of the next week or so, I hope you're all okay and I wanna say thanks for 50k reads on white eyes, it means a lot to me..