|| thirty nine ||

he relished in the screams of the man , crouching down beside him with a great grin on his face which was concealed by the bunny mask. Oh how he missed the way his victims would plead when he hit them , plead to be let go or to not be killed. " now tell me , where is my pretty boy?"

the man shook his head vigorously, rejecting any knowledge of seeing the boy. " I d-don't know! I don't know who your on about! " fear wracked through his eyes as he looked across at the pile of dead bodies, ever since Jungkook had arrived he had interviewed each person and killed them when they told him nothing of jimin. Some were  even killed out of irritation. now it was just this man left and some other boy. Jungkook was running out of chances.

" I'm gonna say it one last time... it's not that hard to answer me ... he has white eyes , silver grey fluffy hair and the cutest smile ever" Jungkook repeats what he had said to each person for the last seven hours. gosh it had been a long day.

after no response from the man the bunny took it upon himself to grab onto his hair , tugging his head back to gaze right into his eyes. his gun clicked as he pressed it up ready against the mans forehead, jabbing it into the skin enough to leave a mark. " now come on sweets , I don't have forever.. use your words else il have to waste my precious gun on you"

the man quivered , repeatedly shaking his head. " I seriously don't know ! " he replied before pursing his lips shut and staring pleadingly at the male beside Jungkook ; taehyung.

" sir , this is near enough your last chance... you can't kill him else you might loose jimin " taehyung Said seriously , when it came to work his whole persona becomes a lot more stern compared to his usual bubbly attitude.

" but he's annoying me!" Jungkook shouts through gritted teeth , tensing his finger against the trigger.

" yeah but you wanna find jimin don't you, grow up " taehyung retorted, adjusting the black mask which protected his face from being recognised, only his honey brown eyes on display to the outside world.

" I will find him! Just not with this moron"

B a n g

he pulled the trigger , pushing the body backwards onto the hard stone concrete floor. " right , next please " he said sweetly as if he hadn't just murdered so many people.

taehyung hopped across , respectfully closing the mans eyelids and dragging him away to chuck on top of the pile of other dead gang members leaving a trail of blood all along the floor. He returned to jungkooks side , standing idly as the mafia leader fast approached the fearful boy. This gang member was surely younger than the rest by far, he looked barely 18! But still this wasn't his place to interfere , business is business.

" what's your name darling?" the words rolled off of jungkooks tongue, he pulled off his mask to reveal his face and passed it back to taehyung. " it's just you, me and my buddy now"

slowly the boy looked between the two , his chapped lips parting to speak . " y-yeonjun , p-please dont kill me ... I -I can help you ..."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows , looking up to taehyung with a cocky smirk as he pushed his gun out of site. " okay yeonjun, did you happen to see a boy with white eyes? Really cute?"

yeonjun nodded , his eyes glimmering electric blue for a second before turning back to hazel. " I-I'm not meant to be here ... I got lost from home and these guys gave me refuge for these past few weeks b-but three nights ago there was this boy ... he was unconscious but your description kind of matched who i saw..."