|| thirty eight ||

(( I listened to come back home by ONEUS whilst writing this , it really suits this chapter so my recommendation is that you listen to it whilst reading 💜))

he grabbed onto the table with both hands , throwing it across the room in a furious rage , watching as it collided with the wall. the glasses on top of it smashed from the force , shattering glass all across the floor. He approached the upturned table , his eyes squinting as his hand raised up to it , his gun triggered and loaded ready to shoot at it. the trigger was pulled back and the sound of shots rang through the room.

" I'm gonna kill that asshole!" He shouts , obviously referring to the real life demon who haunts him almost every day ; V. strangely in the recent days since jimin ran away. V hadn't appeared , maybe it was out of guilt. Jungkook had fallen from the verge of insanity. his safety pin was gone and he was a bomb ready to go off at any moment, that wouldn't be good for anyone trying to combat Jungkook. They'd be dead for sure. It had happened for sure , taehyung had to accompany or much rather trail behind Jungkook as the bunny went crazy on a killing spree the previous night. having to hide more than 30 dead bloody bodies was sure a hard job but it wasn't anything he hadn't done before.

Jungkook reloaded his gun , this time shooting at the window. Watching with a smirk as it crashed into splinters and shards of glass. there on the fields sat a group of new trainees , his insanity screamed at him. kill them. aiming his gun at their bodies , he rested his finger upon the trigger.
" how funny , life and death is in the palm of my hand , literally!" He wheezed outwardly.

The door slammed open , taehyung panting slightly as he looked across at the mafia leader in concern.
" what the fuck are you doing up here?!" he exclaimed, rushing over to Jungkook to check that the younger hadn't harmed himself in his fit of rage. " Jungkook you need to stop this , throwing a table across the room and smashing a window isn't gonna bring jimin back... pull yourself together!"

the bunny yelled angrily " you think I already know that! maybe you should talk to your dumb alter V ... this is all his fault... all your fault , why can't you control him huh?  Next time I see that mother fucker I swear I might put a bullet through his head "

Taehyung rolled his eyes , snatching the gun from the mafia leader and glaring at him. " you realise me and v share this body ... come on ... you need to get some fresh air.." he murmured whilst disarming the gun and tucking it alongside his own gun on his holster.  he then proceeded to waddle around jungkooks office , dusting down the messy couch and picking up the rubbish to dispose of it into the bin.
" you've been sleeping up here?!  this is a office , not a bedroom ... I'm gonna have to lock this room at night if this continues , it's been three days and you can't even act like a responsible mafia leader ... I thought you don't do feelings or love?"

" I'm not in love taehyung " he snapped back , rubbing the bridge of his nose and walking up to the window to gaze across the expanse of land and in the distance the glaring bright lights of Seoul.  " I-I just feel something special in my chest whenever I was with him... he made me happy? his smile was so beautiful and that stupid giggle he had... I just miss him ... don't bring love into the question"

taehyung nodded , moving to stand next to Jungkook. " well I'm glad that you actually feel things ... il support you with whatever this is? we will get jimin to come back home."

" do you think he's okay?" Jungkook asked taehyung , turning to look at him. a hint of worry was present in the leaders eyes , something taehyung hadn't seen in a long time.

" Im not sure Jungkook ... I hope so ... but you know how wild Seoul is ... we just have to hope that none of our rivals have got him" taehyung hummed , tapping jungkooks shoulder and turning around to admire the rest of jungkooks office. " we have a lead on where he could be ... one of our spies said that the Diablo gang took a male with white eyes hostage. "

Jungkooks eyes lit up. " that's got to be him ... we have him ... I'm so happy taehyung "

he shook his head " they lost him , apparently a skilled fighter stole him from them"

tears brimmed on the mafia leaders eyes , is this what 3 nights of no sleep did to someone? he looked towards taehyung for consolidation. " who stole him"

" we don't know Jungkook ... I'm sorry " taehyung replies softly , shuffling closer to embrace the mafia leader in a hug. It wasn't often that Jungkook showed his weak side but taehyung appreciates it , he appreciated that Jungkook felt safe enough around him to be open. they were like brothers.
he felt the mafia leader shiver , collapsing into his arms with sobs wracking from his body. taehyung felt his heart break at hearing Jungkook so sad. " but the best thing we can do is start in that area and search for him ... he has to be there somewhere , a-and you know how good your skills of interrogation are ... you could have any of those Diablo gang bitches crying like a baby... you can do this Jungkook"

" what if he's dead?" Jungkook shakily whispers barely loud enough for taehyung to hear. " what if he's gone or really hurt "

" well I think he'd be strong enough to last , he has his powers and if he's hurt we have baekhyun... that man can save anybody.. are you ready to go find your boy?"

as if a switch was clicked , Jungkook pulled away , wiping the tears with his sleeve. he grabbed from his desk his most prized possession. something which would make anyone quiver with fear. he wasn't just respected in the mafia industry of South Korea. he was Feared. the bunny mask fit perfectly onto his face. " let's bring him home.."

Authors note:

YAY CHAPTER THIRTY Eight lAND KOOKIEE IS GONNA GO GET OUR BABY JIMIN BACK HOME.
I'm exited for the next chapter!
also I just remembered I said at 4K you guys will get a face reveal 😳
hahahahahahhhahhah