|| ten ||

jimin frowned , his eyes taking a few moments to adjust to the blinding white lights of the infirmary, the smell of chemicals and medicines immediately hit him like an wave and it brought back memories from the facility , he quickly sat up thinking that the bunny had just been an bad dream but when he saw the brace around his knee he realised this was no sweet dream.

a stinging pain shot from his leg all around his body and he yelled out in agony , clutching his hands into fists within the soft material of the blue bed sheets. Soon an doctor arrived by his side , worried by the yell which had alerted him to come help jimin

" what's the matter? " the doctor asked with an hint of concern in their eyes as they checked Jimins vitals concluding that the boy wasn't physically in any danger.

" it hurts " jimin said with a pout , tears threatening at his eyes as he recalled how the mafia leader had beaten his frail body black and blue.

" well it was bunny who you dealt with , not many people survive interrogation with him" he spoke cynically , not bothering to look at jimin in the eye as the doctor injected an dosage of pain reliever into Jimins IV.

" where is bunny now?" Jimin asked curiously, as he lay back down against the bed relaxing himself after realising he was safe in the hands of the doctors here , or so as long as the bunny didn't order him to be killed.

" the bunny has retired to his room" the male spoke , cleaning away the tray of medication into a locked cupboard by the side of Jimins bed. " he's been watching you tirelessly for days ... "

" days?" Jimin exclaims in confusion " h-how long have I been here?"

the doctor paused as he thought for a moment, an hum echoing from his lips whilst he did so " it's been four days ... at one point the nurses believed you were in an coma but there was no signs to say you were ... it's the oddest thing I've ever experienced in all my years of being an doctor"

Jimin huffed and uselessly let his hands flop to his sides as he stared up at the ceiling.
" when will the bunny be back?"

the doctor chuckled and shrugged " I have no idea , in most cases he never comes back but " he stopped to look at jimin , scanning over the boys worried features
" but I think you'll be different "

" why do you believe that sir?" the boy mumbled , tilting his head to gaze back up at the doctor , their eyes interlocking with each others.

" simple... the bunny has never come to visit anyone in this ward ever ... even when taehyung got shot ..."

jimin nodded , confused slightly at the mention of an taehyung, who was taehyung?

the doctor caught onto Jimins confusion and spoke before jimin had an chance to ask.
" taehyung is bunny's right hand man ... they're like brothers near enough .. seeing that taehyung is kim seokjins brother you'd find it quite an odd match but they work well together oh and jiminie?"

a small smile graced Jimins lips as he was given the nickname by the doctor , he nodded waiting for the doctor to continue speaking.

" I'm baekhyun ... it's nice to meet you"

Authors note:
Hey guys!!!! I hope you liked this chapter , I'm sorry it's shorter than others but I'm going to try and update on an daily basis from now on seeing as I have nothing else to do because of quarantine.
this chapter we met baekhyun! do you guys want him to be an reappearing character throughout the book?
il see you guys in the next chapter!