|| fifty eight ||

"mmm, il fuck them all up" Jungkook slurred his words, heavily pointing his finger at the map of the Kim mafia base, circling his fingers around the meeting room. That's where he would kill him... that's where he would kill Kim Seokjin. He's been thinking about it recently... how it would go down, would he shoot him simply with a bullet through the head, or do something more satisfactory. Strangle the male, until he saw the light fade from his eyes.

Of course, Jungkook wasn't sober, he hadn't been sober for days. And his knuckles were bruised a sort of purple colour to match the pigments of V's cheek from their fight a few days ago. They weren't on the best of terms, V had allowed for Jungkook to stay though when he turned up in the meeting room earlier. Since after-all he was their leader, he wasn't acting like much of a leader at the moment though.

Jimin had been there earlier, but had left soon after Jungkook arrived. Probably making up some excuse about how he had something important to do, but in reality he just didn't want to be in jungkooks presence. The presence of the man who he thought he could trust, the man who had called him a freak.

"So... we surround the mafia base, make a pincer movement with the majority of our forces focused on the west side... the Kim's will be so busy fighting those on the west that they won't realise as all our other members infiltrate the Kim mafia building." V said, glancing up only to receive nods from Jackson and Arya, woosung and Leedo alike. Not really looking to Jungkook for any reassurances since the man across from him was not Jungkook, just a shell of the man he once was. "Then once inside, our focus is on finding baekhyun, rescuing him and then getting our agents out; Nari and Chanyeol..."

"What about seokjin... he's gotta pay" Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head at taehyungs plan. Since he'd much rather slice the mafia kings head off and bring it home on a spike, like a trophy.

V cleared his throat, not even acknowledging Jungkooks words as he continued to map out their plan. "Then if we regather as a group in the north atrium of the building... assess our strength, losses and from that point make a decision on whether it is worth pursing kim seokjin or not..."

Arya nods, speaking up. "I think it's a good plan, but going into that building is like going in blind... we have no one here that's been in there before, we could just be walking straight into a trap... surely we should ask for help from chanyeol... or nari"

V immediately shook his head. "We can't take that risk of blowing their cover, this operation is about trying to rescue our people... not kill them..."

"So how do you suggest we get in there alive?" Jackson says, raising an eyebrow at the improbability of the plan.

"Electra can get us in, he's strong enough... he's been training for this... if the group from the north can get Jimin inside then for sure we will be winning"

All of them were in agreement now, Jackson, leedo and woosung leaving to prepare groups and co-ordinate the attacks further whilst V, Arya and Jungkook remained in the meeting room.

Jungkook sauntered over to V, hooking an arm around his shoulders and Wolf whistling to which V look displeased, giving a wtf look in the direction of Jungkook. "Ah V it's such a shame we can't get back together... you know we were so good together..."

V shrugged jungkooks arm off, rolling his eyes as he watched the disgraced mafia leader disregard V almost immediately. Instead now trying his luck with Arya. Looking her up and down, he licked his lips. "We were good together... you liked me, we can be like that again..."

Arya pursed her lips, it was difficult for her since she had truly wanted to be with Jungkook. But she knew they were too different. "Shut up, you just asked V the same thing and now you ask me? also I'm now 100% sure you're gay... just go so sorry to jimin, grow the fuck up jungkook" she said, scoffing before turning on her heel and following in the direction which the 3 males had gone earlier.

V stared at Jungkook in disbelief for a few moments before signing, folding up the map of the Kim mafia base and locking it away in the drawer of jungkooks desk. "I appreciate you being here, but you don't have to be an asshole... sober up, be a leader because I can't keep doing this for you..."

And with that said, V left, leaving Jungkook standing alone in that office. He needed to find jimin, first make sure he was okay after jungkooks arrival earlier and also brief the male of his role in their future assault on the Kim mafia base. It wasn't long before he arrived at his apartment, presuming that perhaps jimin would be hanging out with yeonjun. He opened the door, hearing the sound of soft chattering in the next room over.

And sure enough, in the lounge area jimin and yeonjun were chatting away. V cleared his throat, "jimin, can we talk for a sec"

Jimin complied, hopping off the couch and following V  into the bedroom area. Sitting down on the edge of the bed and staring at the other. "So what's up"

"I'm sorry about Jungkook earlier... he's just upset... but more importantly I need to tell you about our plan... we want to attack the Kim mafia, and I need you to lead the attack... you can get inside quickly, you'd be incredibly helpful..."

"Sure..."

"What?"

"I said sure, il do it...." Jimin smiles, tilting his head to the side. "It's the right thing to do"

—————————

🧍‍♂️
Hi... long time no see