| | four ||

The bunny tutted in disapproval.

" well just know you can't carry a dead body around with you for the rest of your life ..."

jimin scowled up at the masked male , a short snarl emerging from his plump pink lips as he glared at the bunny , his hands tightening on dr cho's dead body and subsequently squeezing the chilling blood out of the dead body and onto his stubby pale hands.

the bunny went to speak again , slightly irritated by Jimins reaction but also his lack of words , although his dark eyes didn't fail to notice the shivers that shook the smallers body , the way his cheeks were pale and his cloudy white eyes were pained.

" are you scared of me little boy" the bunny hummed , a smirk playing on his face beneath the mask as he ran his bloody hand through Jimins silver hair , coating the soft bouncy hair in heavy red blood , jimin mentally cringed as he felt the slightly sticky substance from the bunny's hands trickle down the side of his forehead, he scrunched his eyes shut and bit his lip in order to stop himself screaming out.

" I'm not scared of bunnies" jimin squeaked , clenching his blood soaked hands into small fists as he bravely replied , inhaling an breath as he gathered the courage to turn and look at the bunny , the strong pungent smell of death seemingly burned his airways as he felt himself gag slightly at the scene in the corridor which he had previously failed to notice .. a group of men stood behind the bunny , holding their weapons which similar to the bunnies , were drowned in the scarlet liquid. Their faces were splattered with blood and dirt.

The bunny noticed Jimins réalisation which recieved another maniacal laugh from beneath the mask , the bunnies hands clasped onto the corners of the mask and slowly pulled it off , covering it in red handprints as he did so. The face revealed underneath was handsome and Jimins breath halted as he saw him , the male looked perfectly normal without the mask , jimin though he could even pass as boyfriend material, but his faltering eyes fell onto the blood soaked hands , instantly wiping the thought from his mind.

" are you sure you're not scared little one , you're shaking ... let me help you"
the bunny said , a sadistic smile climbing on his lips as he swiftly pulled Jimins hand from doctor cho's dead body , muttering a word to the men behind him whom proceeded to take the body away , Jimins eyes widened but he was still , he didn't scream or cry... he was confused.

" will you take me away from this place?"

" if that's what you desire I have no conflict against it , however I have plans for you... don't think that I don't know of what's been going on here... you're going to tell me everything you know about the kim mafia and if you don't comply ... well ... you'll end up like your handsome doctor friend."

Jimin blinked a few times remembering how doctor cho had briefly explained the situation to him earlier , he was about to shake his head and deny all information but he didn't want to end up dead , part of him craved freedom , to see what lay behind those endless white walls.

" Okay" jimin murmured, pursing his lips as he looked up at the bunny , he seemed surprised as the bunny boy looked surprisingly calm , reaching in to embrace the smaller in an bloody yet innocent hug , jimin was shocked to say the least.

" what's your name? "

" electra"

" well , sleep well electra " the bunny mumbled as he plunged the needle into Jimins neck which made the silver haired boy go limp against him.

Authors note:
hey guys! It's been so long and I am so sorry , I've been so busy these past months and now that I have ages off due to corona virus I've decided to continue this book... I hope you're all keeping safe and washing your hands!