|| one ||

loud alarms blared through the facility , seemingly shaking the walls and the subjects within , the lights flickered and forgotten dust fell from the empty shelves. the silver haired boy huddled up to the wall in an attempt to shield himself from the loud noise that stammered through his small  body.
he peeled his eyes from the floor and looked up as the door opened revealing doctor choi, his favourite person here , well the only person here which treated him with respect , the doctor had been there for him ever since he was brought here , ever since the incident.
the man was like a father to him , so when the boy could see the piling tears in the doctors eyes , it made a soft whimper escape his lips.

" what's going o-on? I-is something aw-awful happening?"

only the doctor nodding was enough to set the boy off in an abyss of tears which fell from his cloudy white eyes , he clawed at his gown , fisting the thin material into balls within his hands.

" you need to hide , electra"

electra shook his head violently and rocked himself back and forth in hysteria , tears still flowing down his pink cheeks, only for his white eyes to widen when he could make out through the tears , the doctor leaving, he stumbled up and took steps towards the doctor to only be stopped by a hand on his shoulder , pushing him back toward the dull room he resides in.

" w-where are you going?"

the doctor shook his head , he concealed his frown and instead offered electra a small smile as he moved his hand from the boys shoulder to ruffle his smooth silver hair.

" im going to go find out what's going on, okay ? stay here for me "

before electra could reply the tall doctor was gone from his sight , from his reach and from his hearing .
he could no longer hear the clicking of the doctors shoes against the cold , harsh marble floor.
only in the distance could he hear faded shouts which seemed to linger in the corridors for longer than he had presumed.

▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬

just minutes had passed but it felt like hours since he had seen the lovely doctors face and he had sincerely missed the warmth he felt from the mans presence , although the company of silence was overbearing and he only felt cold. electra shivered and glanced around the room , his eyes settling on the metal rod in the corner of the room , he connected his hand to the metal and shakily picked it up.

memories flashed through his mind and he held the hard metal in his soft hands, he shook his head and cautiously took steps out of the room and into the desolate empty corridor, he sighed and lazily held the rod down , relaxing and letting out an relieved sigh when he noticed that he was alone, he walked for a while longer , through the maze of white corridors which had no differentiation between them.

" w-what's happening?"

he repeated the same question that he'd asked the doctor earlier but this time there was no one to answer other than the silence , until he heard footsteps, he raised the rod and stepped closer to the noises of movement , his hands became clammy and sweaty making the metal hot and slippery in his fingers , nether the less he kept his tight grip on the pole and turned the corner only to see a tall figure , well taller than himself at least , with a notable bunny mask concealing his identity.

" who the hell is that "

electra whispers to himself and took a deep breath before charging at the figure and to then bring down his make shift weapon onto the figure , he closed his eyes as he dealt the blow .

" what on Earth are you doing , pretty boy"

the bunny spoke with his hands easily holding the rod from hitting him .

authors notes: hello readers! I'm glad you guys chose to read this book , let's have fun creating this story together , tell me what you're thinking so far , what do you think will happen next?
next chapter out on the 06/01/20