|| twenty nine ||

Somehow they ended up cuddling in jungkooks bed together although jimin had no opposition to the affection he craved. It still felt wrong. Jungkook was sad yet he felt happy that his cravings for jungkooks love were being fulfilled. Jeez real life was complicated. Back at the lab it was as simple as just do what your told and follow orders but out here you have to make your own decisions and choices and you have to listen to your feelings. Damn it confused jimin.

he rested his head against jungkooks chest , vulnerably curling up in the space between the mafia leaders arms. taking an moment to close his eyes and calm the speeding thoughts which zoomed through his mind.
" jungkook?"

" mmm?" He heard an hum of attention from the bunny.

" do you think V will ever not hate me?" He asked the thing that had been bugging him ever since the events which unfolded earlier.

" I don't think he hates you bubs , he's just a bit violent... maybe you should try get to know him better.. he is , well he was a lot of fun to be around ... a little reckless at times but still fun"

" like an dumber version of taehyung ?"

" yeah I guess you could say so " jungkook said with an short chuckle. The mafia leaders Ice cold heart found comfort in the skinship the two boys were sharing. It was comfortable and there were no questions asked against the position. He felt at peace for the first time in an long time. " but seriously jiminie ... just give V a chance... I think you guys will get on well once you get over the fact he tried to kill you earlier..."

" well that's gonna be an odd thing to get over "

Authors note:
A shorter chapter than usual , I'm sorry babiessss but I've been soooo busy recently it's crazy. But tonight I've found a little time to update these books for you all. The first chapter of my new story ' young blood' has been released and I would love it if you all could check it out💜
ALSO the jikook fluff in this chapter was so cute I'm softttt ;-;