|| thirty two ||

" V , we can't do this anymore. I'm not yours anymore " jungkook pleaded as his hands fought to remove taehyungs strong grip from his waist but nether the less he was weak against the strong alter. Not weak by physical abilities but weak mentally. V had been his lover , V had been his friend , V had been his trust fall net but that was all until V was stolen from him. " t-taehyung" he murmured breathlessly when the real name he wanted to say was Jimin.

" shhh taehyung won't have to know about this , it'll be like the old days... " V quietened jungkook by pressing an kiss to his lips , grappling jungkook by his jaw to pull him closer whilst the other hand sinfully trailed down jungkooks body.

jungkook whimpered , closing his eyes and instantly falling into submission although one name echoed in his mind making him feel terribly guilty and ashamed. park Jimin. The sweet innocent boy whom he wished would never have to set foot in the bloody real world. was it bad that jungkook felt as though his duty was to protect the white eyed boy. was it an crush? no no mafia leaders can't have crushes.

jungkook parted his lips to speak and intervene with V's actions but he was shocked when V took this opportunity to bite jungkooks lip and further intensify the kiss by stuffing his tongue down his throat. the bunny cringed , his hands clinging tightly only V's shirt as the elder explores jungkooks body with his hands.

after an few moments V pulled away and scanned over jungkooks body with an smirk. " you've changed a lot kookie ... "

" it's been 4 years , I've also moved on so if you'd excuse me- "

" jungkook? " the unmissable voice echoed , that soft voice which the cold mafia leader had learned to adore. he found himself edging out of taehyungs hold and towards the door of the room.

that was until he was tugged back and pinned down onto the bed , V's dark eyes gazing into his own.
" what are you doing ?!" He whisper shouted , unwanting to draw attention to the situation from Jimin.

" I'm taking what's mine ... oo maybe Jimin will join us... he's really cute and have you seeeeen his ass " V blabbered before leaning down and pressing chaste kisses to the mafia leaders neck , sucking in some places to leave behind blotchy purple marks.

jungkook only had one hope at that moment. that Jimin wouldnt through that door and discover the harsh reality which hid In the shadows.

Authors note :
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh my golly gosh.

it's an shorter chapter buT the next one will be long I promise. it'll probably hurt too ;-; oops-