|| fourteen ||

a punch to the face made jimin fall backwards , balancing himself only moments from falling. He steadied himself, this was about the only thing he could do , keep himself going after multiple blows and although it may have seemed worrying to his trainer he felt just fine.

Taehyung sighs audibly , taking a moment to step out of the fighting right and get an drink from his blue water canister. he thirstily gulped the water down , once he finished placing the bottle back down and stepping into the ring once again. He wiped his wet lips with the back of his hands and raised his hands up in an defending position. " jimin you need to fight back ... you're good at taking blows il admit that ... but an enemy isn't gonna stop until you're dead."

Jimin gulped dreadful as he saw taehyung move his hand , commanding jimin to move forward and attack him. The boy huffed , and slowly edged forward , convincing his innocent mind that it was just for training and he wasn't really going to hurt taehyung. he readied himself before throwing an kick to taehyungs stomach. The trainer was caught off guard and all the air exasperated from his lungs causing him to double over and wheeze. Jimin rushed to taehyungs side , his eyes worriedly scanning over taehyung.

" wait what , what's wrong? I didn't hit that hard did I?!" he questions quickly , words flying out of his mouth in an ramble.

" you hit me-"

" yes I know I hit you tae ... what can I do to help you?"

" no you hit me in the wrong place jimin " taehyung groaned signalling to his crotch as he finally collapsed to the ground and curled up in an fetal position, mumbling something about his poor taehyung junior.

" but I could've sworn I hit your tummy ... not your um... your ding dong" he squealed, plopping down to taehyungs curled up body.

taehyung wheezed once again , this time exploding into an fit of laughter " ding dong huh?"

" well yes , what else should I call it by ? I wouldn't want to be rude " he spoke politely , an small smile on his cherry pink lips courtesy of the lip gloss taehyung had given him. Ever since the first training session the two boys had become best friends , almost like soulmates... they were near enough never apart , aside from when taehyung had to take part in mafia business after all he was still jungkooks right hand man.

jimin rolled over next to taehyung, giving him an cute pout as he mustered up all the cuteness he had in him , pulling an aeygo face. " please don't be mad at me taehyungieeee , let's just hope you can at least still have kids right!"

taehyung glared at jimin before swiftly switching positions , he was now hovering over the top of jimin with an questionable expression on his face. " you first hit my dick and now your suggesting that I won't be able to produce kids ... wow jimin that sooo low of you"

jimin giggles and oddly appreciated the closing distance between him and taehyung, he felt comfortable around taehyung and weirdly , the moments which he did spend with the mysterious mafia leader were also comforting ... even though he hardly saw the leader anymore ... it was odd moments in the corridor or in the lunch hall that he would run into the bunny and they would converse shortly.

" I'm joking tae tae!" He said exclaiming the nickname he had chosen for the younger even though at times jimin acted like he was younger than taehyung. " I'm sure your kiddies will be adorable "

" they better be ... else i want a refund.." taehyung scowled , looking down at jimin with an beautiful smile.

" hey!" A sharp voice cut through the air like an knife " I thought you two were meant to be training ... why does it look like you're about to fuck on the floor of my training room " jungkook said with an hint of amusement in his voice as he saw the two boys immediately blush and flusteredly get up , taehyung whimpering in pain.

" we've been training ! Honestly! It's just I accidentally hit taehyungs ding dong" jimin rambled , looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

" yah! It's not a ding dong-" taehyung playfully shoved jimin with his elbow.

however jungkook looked at them with utter confusion, it was good to see taehyung smile and he couldn't help but adore the happiness radiating off of jimin. Although he'd be lying if he denied any jealousy towards the closeness of the pair.

" right ... ding dong or not , I wanna see what you've done over the past week " jungkook said as he peeled off his leather jacket , leaving him in an black tank top with his sleeve tattoos exposed. He stepped into the ring , his eyes focusing on jimin.
"Come at me jimin"

jimin rolled his eyes , reluctantly moving back into the fighting arena and moving towards the taller. Blindly he threw a kick and a throw aiming towards jungkooks unprotected abdomen.

Jungkook wheezed clutching his crotch in his hands.
" you hit his ding dong jimin!" Taehyung yelled whilst struggling to contain his overflowing laughter.

" I swear I was aiming elsewhere!"

Authors note:
some vmin fluff for you this chapter!
and woah guys we hit 500 reads yesterday night and I'm actually in disbelief at how much this story is growing . And by the time I post this we will nearly be at 600. It's crazy guys!
I really appreciate the time all of you take to read this and I really enjoy updating it.
this chapter was quite fun to write! poor taehyung and jungkook 😂
tonight I'm gonna try stay up and write as many chapters as possible so perhaps we can have some double updates in the next few days.
if you guys haven't seen I've added my fan Instagram tag to my bio. It is @ delcalc0mania. I'm not sure if I mentioned it in my last chapter but if you guys ever wanna talk to me just message me on there!
anyways! I love you all! See you guys in tomorrow's chapter.