|| forty ||

" jiminnnniiiieeee , come on tell Jungkook the truth... we did nothing bad at all." hoseok whined , pulling his most pleading expression as he looked towards the white eyed boy.

" I mean , you guys were pretty nice other than when I first woke up... jeez it was just so weird that you cut eachother with knives, doesn't it hurt" jimin replies , a forced smile on his face as he tried to seem kind about the interaction he witnessed between the two. he wasn't the most sure of all these new things but he had definitely been raised well enough to know not to judge someone for their actions... well in the most cases.

" it's our way of showing our love for eachother " yoongi responded shying , hiding away in hoseoks chest whom he was currently sitting on. hoseok cradled yoongi closer. " I know that yoongi loves me for sure... maybe you should cut Jungkookie sometime ... he might enjoy it... or maybe you should use your cute little powers"

Jungkook glared at hoseok at yoongi , poking his tongue against the inside of his cheeks. " jimin is kind... although your ways of showing love towards eachother are most interesting... please don't give jimin any ideas .."

" whaatttt?" hoseok Said whilst rolling his eyes. " it makes everything more fun , especially se-"

" yah! there is a child present " taehyung spoke in a loud voice to block out the futile words coming from hoseoks blabbering mouth. he looked across at the blue haired male who was happily sitting staring at the small snow flurry next to him. Engrossed as every few moments his eyes flowed electric blue and the snow flurry grew larger bit by bit.

" he's not even listening tae" yoongi murmurs , raising his head from the shelter of hoseoks chest to look across at taehyung. sending him a wink as he spoke. " why don't you let loose a bit baby , I could give you some pretty cuts too..."

" I-I don't want that ... I mean no , shush" Taehyung replied flusteredly, trying to hide his blush by pulling his legs up to his chest and shrinking into himself.

" so " jimin started , studying yeonjun who sat just across from him. " who are you?" he asked , feeling a vaguely familiarity twinge within him at the appearance of the blue haired boy.

yeonjun perked up , His flurry dissapearing into thin air as he turned his attention to jimin. " I'm yeonjun ... but some people used to call me storm "

" storm? that's a pretty strange nickname" Jungkook butted into the conversation, glancing between the two boys.

" well I'm jimin ... and that's Jungkook , hoseok , yoongi and taehyung " he said softly using his hand to point to each individual as he named them. After he rubbed his itching wrist.

Yeonjun froze , a small gasp leaving his lips as he crawled closer and grabbed jimins wrist. he pulled the sleeve back and looked at the numbers tattooed to his skin.

" ah that's something I've had for a long time " jimin hummed , trying to pulls his wrist back but yeonjun wouldn't budge.

" what's wrong?" Jungkook asked , defensively edging closer to jimins side.

" I have this too" yeonjun exclaimed, pulling up the sleeve of his own shirt and comparing the numbers on his wrist to jimins. 13 , 09 , 99. " I have this too" he repeated , glancing back up at jimins white eyes. " Electra? "

" w-wait ... blue?" he said in a wavering voice , the childhood nickname he used to call his best friend by. " what happened to you ? you've grown up so well ... b-but why are you here?"

" I don't know...I got out after you did ... their was no security or anything so I just ran... it was all a bit crazy ... there were ambulances a-and dr cho was being taken away by one" yeonjun Said quickly all at once.

" I'm sorry , he's dead " jimin sighed , biting his lip as he thought back to the doctor whom had been his only salvation really.

" oh? really?" Yeonjun hummed , frowning at the slow nod from jimin.

and so it continued like that , talking about their childhood and getting to know eachother even more. taehyung , Jungkook , hoseok , yoongi , yeonjun and jimin conversed with eachother deep into the night and even decided to stay the night at yoongi and hoseoks warehouse.

somewhere else in Seoul:

" storms tracker is online sir ... how are you so sure this will work ?" the man with glasses pondered , using his smudgy fingers to push the lenses up his nose closer to his eyes. he blinked a few times as he looked towards his boss.

" storm sure enough will find Electra ... those two have always been drawn to eachother..." the male in the suit spoke , glancing back towards the shadows where the snarling wolf waited in silence , just his glimmering smile shining through the darkness. " minister , we've got them... shall we send out a squad at first light to retrieve them"

" no no director kyung " he breathed out with a small chuckle whilst stepping out of the shadows to get a good look at the laptop which pinned the location of storm. " the fun is just getting started ... we should let the boys experience a little fun for awhile ... after all the presidential run isn't for a year now... let them run around Seoul ... when I need them ... we will get them back"

" yes sir ..." kyung replied fast , gathering his bag and turning on his foot to head out of the office. it was nearly 1am. " good night sir"

" night director kyung " the man waited until kyung left before crouching down to the level of the laptop , staring at the screen. " Electra oh how funny it is .. stormy included too... everything is just fake out there, it's really so simple ..."

he logged into the computer and retrieved footage of Electra and storm hanging out in the facilities. it was a few years old , in addition it wasn't the best security camera quality but it was good enough for him to stare at and examine the faces. noting every last detail like a book . "  my dear boys you'll realise it's better by my side at some point... until then good night"

Authors note:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this author is freaking out right now babiesss... this story keeps jumping and diving each chapter and I love it.

this chapter we got to know quite a lot more.
did you guys like it?