|| eight ||

" you're gonna tell me everything about the kim mafia..."

" the who?" Jimins eyebrows furrowed as he tilted his head in confusion " who are the kim mafia?"

jungkook scoffed , his gaze intensified on jimin and he yelled " stop playing dumb jimin...!"

" I-I don't understand " he stuttered , a layer of tears began to pool in his eyes as he heard jungkook shout , he didn't like people shouting.

" the kim mafia ... kim seokjin ... tell me about them! What're they doing? Where are they based" jungkook commanded for answers , the grip on the bat in his hands tightened with every passing moment as jimin failed to answer.

jimin gazed up at jungkook with tear filled eyes yet more than anything he was very confused on why jungkook was asking for things he didn't know , he thought jungkook just wanted his help.

" I don't-"

the bat crashed down onto the floor next to the chair as jungkook angrily glared at jimin , sick of hearing jimin deny any knowledge of the kim mafia " if you say I don't know one more time , this bat will be hitting you instead of the floor"

jimin jolted around in the chair , whimpers leaving his mouth as he gazed fearfully at jungkooks " I-I promise , I really don't know anything .. I don't!" Jimins white eyes began becoming seemingly brighter and the light in the room began flickering.

" that's not good enough jimin! who are the kim mafia!?" Jungkook asked and raised the bat about to the crash it down onto Jimins small body.

" I - I , doctor choi knew them! " he yelled , frantically shaking his head as he spoke " they d-disguised that place as an storage facility t-to hide me b-but I don't know anymore that's that ! really I'm telling the truth"

jungkook raised an eyebrow , suspiciously raking his eyes over Jimins shaking body, if that was really not a storage facility it would make sense as they never found any clues towards the kim mafia however what'd be good enough to hide there .
" stop speaking nonsense... why would they hide a stupid little boy there hmm? it seems we killed the wrong one ... should've saved your handsome doctor friend"

jimin screamed as the bat crashed down onto his thighs making an loud sound echo around the room as his skin met the hard wood of the bat , he sobbed as jungkook prepared to strike another blow to his body. " p-please stop-"

the bat hit again , this time much harder which left his legs feeling numb and useless.
" I don't want to hear you whining ! I just want answers! what do you know about the kims!" Jungkook shouts as he repeatedly threw the bat down against Jimins legs.

jimin lost count of how many hits his legs had taken , his vision was blurry and his legs only tingled , he couldn't move them .
"P-please stop " he gasped out once again.

jungkook shook his head as he smashed the bat against jimin knee which made an loud cracking noise , he smirked supposing he had broken Jimins kneecap.

jimin began hysterically screaming as he threw his head back and sobbed , tears drowning his cheeks.

jungkook laughs as he went to hit the knee cap again, as the bat met Jimins knee ... the bulbs in the room shattered , plunging them into darkness.

Although jimin was silent , passed out uncomfortably on the chair , his face pulling an pained expression and his legs were contorted into odd unnatural shapes.

the door to the room swung open , jungkook looked confused as he noticed the lights in the corridor were out too , he saw a panting taehyung leaning against the door frame.

" the whole buildings lost electrics ... a power surge originating from this room did it ... "

" what the-"

Authors note:
Haiii guys! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter!
did anyone watch bang bang con at the weekend? aghhh I had to wake up at 3am to watch it , I'm still so tired from it even now 😂 hahaha